Sep 25, 2012
Retired
WWA artwork
300 copies

Lenticular image
1.gif

Last edited:
Artwork is the same as HMV.

Pass for me as not worth double the price for a slipcover.

Ha, very true, but BLUFANS carries more weight and will do a FAR better job in dressing up the steel with a fantastic cover
There'll only be 300 copies, so easy sellout. If the price is $45-$50 shipped, then I may reconsider
But if not, HMV it is (which will be a better bargain IMO) :)

Not sure about this one, I did see the commercials but I'm not sure of I would enjoy this movie.

I also hope that all these announced AOB's will be spread out over time a little.

I saw CHAPPiE last night. Neill Blomkamp is back to his gritty District 9 roots with this brilliant sci-fi, action thriller. Co-written and directed by him. The sets and costumes look like they could have been created by Banksy. Great cast, score, with a wonderful homage to the original Robocop. :thumbs:

BN-HH028_chappi_G_20150306125606.jpg

BRIANTAYLOR.jpg

tumblr_njxjixAcQT1qg8i80o2_1280.jpg

Chappie-645x370.jpg

Chappie0.jpg

Love District 9 and Elysium, can't see why I wouldn't like this, Love Sci-fi movies. Blind Buy but for sure worth it !

@domalorite usually I ask my contact to order me my Blufans and when I ask to keep a look out for a release so when it comes out to pre-order it right away for me so I do miss it(even though it's not on pre-order yet) and for Kingsman too both OAB, I was told that those 2 OAB releases are faaaar away... do you know how far away as usually OABs from what I heard they usually don't take that long to make and come out...

Reactions: Marina Blue