Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
WWA artwork
300 copies

Lenticular image
1.gif

Last edited:
Love District 9 and Elysium, can't see why I wouldn't like this, Love Sci-fi movies. Blind Buy but for sure worth it !

@domalorite usually I ask my contact to order me my Blufans and when I ask to keep a look out for a release so when it comes out to pre-order it right away for me so I do miss it(even though it's not on pre-order yet) and for Kingsman too both OAB, I was told that those 2 OAB releases are faaaar away... do you know how far away as usually OABs from what I heard they usually don't take that long to make and come out...
If you loved District 9 and Elysium, you are guaranteed to love this as well. Just watch with an open mind. I would recommend watch it now as it still in theatres.

If you loved District 9 and Elysium, you are guaranteed to love this as well. Just watch with an open mind. I would recommend watch it now as it still in theatres.

That is what I always do, thanks for the tip :thumbs: ...I avoid at all Cost any previews, I have my title list of movies that I just go by Actors or if it looks like a big Blockbuster, but if it is a small movie and I am not sure I read the description diagonally or just enough to know if it's in the type of movies I like...(watch almost all nominated, selected and winner at Sundance ~ love those small movies)...so for me just saw the Poster for Chappie I was Sold ! I didn't even know it was the Director from those 2 movies... what I love when I watch a movie is indeed to watch with a clear mind, no info that can make me have expectations...I believe it is when we have expectations it is when we are disappointed. So I watch it for myself with a clear mind as you so well said and that I always do and I just enjoy the ride...

Reactions: AlienKing
@domalorite usually I ask my contact to order me my Blufans and when I ask to keep a look out for a release so when it comes out to pre-order it right away for me so I do miss it(even though it's not on pre-order yet) and for Kingsman too both OAB, I was told that those 2 OAB releases are faaaar away... do you know how far away as usually OABs from what I heard they usually don't take that long to make and come out...

Out of these new OABs, only TMNT has been announced a preorder date sometime next week.

What I don't understand is why Kevin would message some VIP's regarding this being cancelled, when VIP's don't get any benefits with the OAB releases.

I think the person that put that down was misunderstood...he just put that phrase down at the worst possible time right after a question was asked lol he was just exercising happiness about becoming a VIP.

wow, this trashes all other releases of this movie imo.. but not interested as the movie itself was trash as well