9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. [emoji3] [emoji106] The slip looks awesome. Can't wait to hold this beauty in my hands.[emoji4] [emoji7]

Reactions: harry
I'm going to end up with 2 version s of this
The HMV Steelbook and the Film Arena Release

The same happened with me for Exodus Gods and Kings Steelbook

Hope its worth it

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the package as in the Lenti Magnet and other content

@harry damn you damn you man, i wasnt going to touch this but that slip is so sweet :drool: i dont even like the look of the film from the trailer just looks like a johnnie 5 remake to be honest. it really all depends on price as to whether i get it or not!

any ideas @carllenc what the price is going to be yet????

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
My sweet Lord, this is Epic !!!!

I never expected something as stunning as This !

Love that they did not put any Title on the Front but just on the side of the Slip, It makes the slip Looks more Classy and it gives more power to the artwork as it is there big and beautiful and Clean...powerful Image and choice of design oufffff :drool:

I love how they mix it up, some with Titles, some without and it seems that they know when it works better without a title...I am certain this decision to put or not to put a title on front of slip is a decision that was taken into great consideration and thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatori
Thank god they used an actual pic of Chappie instead of that dumb sketch that's on the steelbook...

But why is he standing at the top of a mountain? (I assume that's where he is, since it's so cloudy.) I don't know what part of South Africa that's supposed to be. It looks a lot better than a lot of the past slips from FA, but I still think FA slips on the whole are really average looking. I still don't quite understand the FA fandom.