Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 6th, 2015
Purchase links:
HMV
Xtra-Vision
Price: £15.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click (UK, EU + ROW members)

01-246691.jpg

Last edited:
My copy has been cancelled from xtravision hmm, any one else got this automated message :
Order Cancellation (Order: #21496)
We apologise and regret to inform you that this order has been cancelled. As we only charge for items when they are dispatched no refund is necessary.
The item(s) you have ordered are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. Please keep and eye on the website as they may come back into stock shortly.
For additional information as to the circumstances of the cancellation, please visit "My Account" to review your order details. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the Contact Us page.
Order Summary Order subset #1Chappie Blu-ray Steelbook
Quantity: 1 Shipping mode:Standard Delivery
Please note that this e-mail has been automatically generated. Do not reply to this message. For any questions regarding your order, please use the contact form available on our website.
Kind Regards,
Xtra-vision Online Team

I cancelled mine just yesterday as I've gone for the FA release instead. I'll be surprised if this has sold out already though... I expected the print run to be pretty big with it being a worldwide release.

Mine's been despatched by Xtra-vision but I'm querying the price with them as it still shows as £19.54 (had a discount voucher) from when the price was much higher rather than the £15.99 it's been on their website for ages...

Mine's been despatched by Xtra-vision but I'm querying the price with them as it still shows as £19.54 (had a discount voucher) from when the price was much higher rather than the £15.99 it's been on their website for ages...
Good luck with that. They're a disaster to deal with.

The make Zavvis CS look like Amazon!

Reactions: bigfub
My copy has been cancelled from xtravision hmm, any one else got this automated message :
Order Cancellation (Order: #21496)
We apologise and regret to inform you that this order has been cancelled. As we only charge for items when they are dispatched no refund is necessary.
The item(s) you have ordered are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. Please keep and eye on the website as they may come back into stock shortly.
For additional information as to the circumstances of the cancellation, please visit "My Account" to review your order details. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the Contact Us page.
Order Summary Order subset #1Chappie Blu-ray Steelbook
Quantity: 1 Shipping mode:Standard Delivery
Please note that this e-mail has been automatically generated. Do not reply to this message. For any questions regarding your order, please use the contact form available on our website.
Kind Regards,
Xtra-vision Online Team

Yes, I got the same message.

All I can assume is that fresh stock has come in over the past day or so.

Just checked Xtra-vision and HMV online for this - both showing CHAPPIE steelbook available for pre-order @ GBP 15.99.

I got the strange cancellation email too.... I'll just get a copy from HMV on Monday then...

No need for that.

Both HMV ONLINE and XTRA-VISION have this steelbook for pre-order @ GBP 15.99 as I've just checked.

I also received the above cancellation message from X-V and will be reordering it in the next few days from one or t'other - nice to have a choice finally as a 'local' HMV is no longer an option for me, unfortunately.

MONSTERS DARK CONTINENT steelbook also available for pre-order at Xtra-vision @ GBP 17.99 for anyone interested.

No need for that.

Both HMV ONLINE and XTRA-VISION have this steelbook for pre-order @ GBP 15.99 as I've just checked.

I also received the above cancellation message from X-V and will be reordering it in the next few days from one or t'other - nice to have a choice finally as a 'local' HMV is no longer an option for me, unfortunately.

MONSTERS DARK CONTINENT steelbook also available for pre-order at Xtra-vision @ GBP 17.99 for anyone interested.

Ordered one from HMV, as my local HMV is at least a 10 minute walk away... I'm not being lazy though as my work hours rarely allow me to get home in time to visit in store, ironic that I'm one of the few who seem to have a local store now...

dispatched, forgot to cancel it. How easy is it to return stuff to them?

If it was from Xtra-vision the provisions for Freepost returns are not ideal :-

- Use the original packaging and highlight the "if undelivered return to . . ." at the bottom of the address label.
- Pop package IN POST BOX.
- Chase up status of return every few days with 'contact us' messages and hopefully within 10 days you should have received your refund.

Clearly not ideal as bypassing the Post Office means no 'proof of posting' receipt so if package gets lost in the post there's no proof that it was ever posted.

If the return is a high value item I'd be inclined to forego the Freepost option and pay to return it from the Post Office and then fight to get the p&p back though you will have to contact them first as I believe the address is different.

Their CS is a bit slow but works well enough for me, just had a message stating refund of the difference being processed and an apology for the error :)

Reactions: paulboland