Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 6th, 2015
Purchase links:
HMV
Xtra-Vision
Price: £15.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click (UK, EU + ROW members)

01-246691.jpg

Last edited:
Not got mine delivered today that's a first HMV Ireland pre order not to arrive by release date (Friday 3rd July in Ireland)
Unless the postman is mega late as I usually would have post no later than 11.00am with most 90% delivered between 8.00am-9.30am
I will most likely have this on Monday now as we don't get post delivered on Sat/Sun in Rep of Ireland

HMV Ireland must have missed the next day delivery cut off time yesterday or the postman has taken the day off or gone sick as I have no post at all today

Their CS is a bit slow but works well enough for me, just had a message stating refund of the difference being processed and an apology for the error :)
Nice one :)

From my experience, I don't think that would happen here. Did you have to bring it to their attention first?

I find I always have to follow up everything with HMV myself which can take a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.

Nice one :)

From my experience, I don't think that would happen here. Did you have to bring it to their attention first?

I find I always have to follow up everything with HMV myself which can take a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.
The price on HMV Ireland and Xtra-vision Ireland has been always been €27.99

It was only £15.99 on the Xtra-vision UK Site and UK HMV Shop website

Unless you ordered from the UK Xtra-vision Site the price of £15.99 don't apply to the Ireland website orders

So if any of you ordered from the Ireland Websites the price is €27.99 Euro or less if you used a discount code

I'm not sure if mine has come , I don't know why I'm posting this , but for those who are concerned , I will post the exact time it comes , ohh no I won't know cuz I'm working today , gutted :sleep::rofl:

I'm not sure if mine has come , I don't know why I'm posting this , but for those who are concerned , I will post the exact time it comes , ohh no I won't know cuz I'm working today , gutted :sleep::rofl:

I want your whole day, chapter and verse. (Exclude toilet breaks)

I've been waiting for my copy today, just realised I didn't order it :rofl:

Reactions: whysoserious?
Well, after getting the cancelation email from xtra vision and then them having the cheek to then send me an email the following day telling me it's the 'pick of the weekend' and available to order now, I won't be rushing back....that's right out of the zavvi book of incompetence.... But HMV online have done themselves proud, ordered a copy from there on Thursday afternoon and its arrived this morning, so that's my Saturday night film sorted :)

this is actually a lot nicer in hand , not enough credit goes to hmv steels in my opinion , i know a lot of fellow ninjas are not fans of zavvi and there prices for new releases but hmv seem to release nice ones at decent prices too

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Received mine from Xtra-Vision yesterday, and as soon as a removed the shrinkwrap, it started to come apart!View attachment 172210 View attachment 172211
Have you tried to click back into place
As long as no part of the inside is broken it should click into place unless its dented or warped

If it wont click back into place then you will need to get it replaced

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow, A great looking simple steelbook at a great price for a new release and I'm happy to add it my collection. I've told the Mrs it Sci-fi week Started the Neill Blomkamp Trilogy today then moving to the Wachowski Brothers films later this week.

Have you tried to click back into place
As long as no part of the inside is broken it should click into place unless its dented or warped

If it wont click back into place then you will need to get it replaced
Yes, I have tried that, but it won't click back in to place as the steel part is actually dented (but that wasn't noticeable until I removed the shrinkwrap!)...

Reactions: paulboland