Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 6th, 2015
Purchase links:
HMV
Xtra-Vision
Price: £15.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click (UK, EU + ROW members)

01-246691.jpg

Last edited:
Just been and collected mine instore. While searching for 2 mint ones I found a few where the spine print had not been applied correctly so the spine was overhanging the top of the steelbook. Pretty bad QC. I hope everybody who ordered online didn't get one with this problem

For those who have seen the movie

Anyone think its possible for Chappie and District 9 Universe to overlap in sequel? Not sure if Elysium could ... unless it's like Marvel where GOTG are above in the Universe. :p Elysium in the sky and Chappie / D9 universe is on the ground since both those stories are from South Africa. I'm probably reaching way too far, but just seems that would be a very cool set up if Neil had this planned without it being mentioned/publicized. Always like surprises.

Reactions: huggy2k4
Received from xtra-vision, bubble wrapped and delivered by yodel. The film isn't that bad, but I do like the steelbook, looks really good.

Steelbook looks fine even though its a matte finish it would though have looked lot better it had of been a gloss finish

The Bonus Disc is a 27 min extra Crime Spree: Scene Deconstructions (Making of scenes video in HD)
It don't have a menu it loads and just plays as a 27 min video

I would have preferred if the Steelbook had of had disc holder in the steelbook to store the bonus disc instead of a separate disc sleeve
Must have been a late decision to add the bonus disc after steelbook design was completed and went to production

I entered the contest ... be glad I dont have a UK address or I'd have a new TV.

I dressed up as Chappie and was followed by a film crew around the town as I busted some caps and let them know how Ninja and Gangsta I was.