Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 29th, 2015
Prices: €15.05 (Amazon FR) - €14.99 (Fnac)
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

1507-1 (9).jpg

1520-1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New picture from the inside art!!!
Found on fnac
1520-1.jpg

And look at the Audio listed at Amazon.fr

Audio: Swedish (Dolby Digital 5.1), Dutch (Dolby Digital 5.1), Italian (Dolby Digital 5.1), Finnish (Dolby Digital 5.1), German (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby TrueHD 5.1) , French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Danish (Dolby Digital 5.1), Norwegian (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), Belgian Dutch (Dolby Digital 5.1)

Subtitles: Danish, Spanish, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, English, Portuguese

I love the design. I just wish they did it for Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and not this.
Seriously, one is a classic film – the other is...not good. That's like pulling out all the stops and doing an amazing steelbook of ARTHUR with Russell Brand instead of the Dudley Moore original. (or Gus Van Sant's PSYCHO for that matter).

Reactions: dfoles
I love the design. I just wish they did it for Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and not this.
Seriously, one is a classic film – the other is...not good. That's like pulling out all the stops and doing an amazing steelbook of ARTHUR with Russell Brand instead of the Dudley Moore original. (or Gus Van Sant's PSYCHO for that matter).
Agreed..!

Reactions: C.C. 95
POd this. If they stick with what's shown then this is definitely going to be a beauty. How I wish there would also be a steelbook for the original movie with Gene Wilder. I don't dislike this version but the original is a classic and my favorite.

Tempted. I wasn't as big of a hater of this version as some others were but it still ranks pretty low in terms of Burton films. That cover looks great though.

EDIT: I bit. Once I saw the Euro to $ exchange rate it's actually not a bad price after shipping.

releases from France for "copse bride" & "dark shadows" are not that design

dark shadows is embossed on title + depp & chair

sweeny todd : only title

could'nt find "charlie" ... :(