Chicken Wings! What's your Favorite!?

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I fu**ing LOVE Chicken Wings!!! I've done numerous Challenges here in my City! :cool: I can eat them ALL day EVERY day! :D And Tonight, I have discovered my NEW Favorite ones! :woot:

ZOMBIE WINGS!!! (Hot Sauce, Crushed Peppers, and Diced Jalapeños! :drool:)
Zombie_Wings_1.JPG
Zombie_Wings_2.JPG

So what are YOUR favorite WINGS?
dancing-chicken.gif
(Pics would be delicious... err, I mean 'AWESOME'! :D)

Those damn Zombie wings look delicious. We don't get stuff like that in UK takeaways I have come across. You can just tell they will taste even more delicious after a few cold beers :) heart burn on the way down, ring sting on the way out :hilarious: but suffering for sexy chicken like that, bring on the sting baby! :LOL:

Zombie Wings? That looks good but my ass will be smoking for days if eat that.
@PunkNinja LOL! :rofl: Hell Yeah... these Wings fu**ed me up last night! I DAMN near had to put the toilet paper in the freezer!!! :ohno: :hilarious:
Hornet Wings, hot, spicy & delicious
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif

View attachment 107018
@Asopp Hornet Wings? :ohno: What kind of Spice is that? Habanero? :ohno: And Grilled Wings are the BEST!!! :drool:
Those damn Zombie wings look delicious. We don't get stuff like that in UK takeaways I have come across. You can just tell they will taste even more delicious after a few cold beers :) heart burn on the way down, ring sting on the way out :hilarious: but suffering for sexy chicken like that, bring on the sting baby! :LOL:
@PKAVFC LMFAO!!!!!!! :rofl:

Those Zombie Wings were fu**ing delicious! :drool: Pablo you know I enjoyed these with some cold Cervezas! :cool: Dos Equis baby!!! :notworthy: And YES... the sting was definitely worth it, but this was the aftermath because of it! :ohno:
QEXbpHu.gif

:rofl: :hilarious: :emb:
@bloodsnake007

God damn that made me hungry!!

Ok, 1 pack of 25 included in my next Candy GB order? :p :p
@spass LOL! :rofl: I'll be sure to send you some Wings along with your Twinkies and Gansitos!!! :naughty: :woot: If ONLY I could send you a 6 pack of Beer! :(

If you like hot stuff, as you live local to me I can safely say there a few places you MUST try.

The Old House at Home - Open this, and go to 'The Dog House' section and look at The Devil Dog. Footlong Hotdog plastered in Ghost Chilli Sauce

The Lutley Oak - Open this, and go to Starters and Sharers and look at The Wings of Fire

Both places are local-ish to you (just up on the M5) and the tastes are awesome!!! highly recommend! =]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC
If you like hot stuff, as you live local to me I can safely say there a few places you MUST try.

The Old House at Home - Open this, and go to 'The Dog House' section and look at The Devil Dog. Footlong Hotdog plastered in Ghost Chilli Sauce

The Lutley Oak - Open this, and go to Starters and Sharers and look at The Wings of Fire

Both places are local-ish to you (just up on the M5) and the tastes are awesome!!! highly recommend! =]

Thanks Keith!

The first one has a pub 4 miles away. We have a flaming grill pub a five minute walk away :LOL:

That means hot wings, beer and no driving :)

When I go there, I will take pics! :thumbs:

Thanks Keith!

The first one has a pub 4 miles away. We have a flaming grill pub a five minute walk away :LOL:

Whoop whoop!! =]

If you can handle it, have all 24 with Ghost Chilli Sauce! ;)

Or if you genuinely want to enjoy the food, have 8 of each sauce! :)

Hope you enjoy them mate!

Keith

Thanks Keith!

@PKAVFC Wings, Beer, and no Driving!? YES!!! We want Pics! :naughty: Especially ones of you with wing sauce all over your face and you're passed out from being sh!tfaced drunk! :woot: :hilarious:
Whoop whoop!! =]

If you can handle it, have all 24 with Ghost Chilli Sauce! ;)

Or if you genuinely want to enjoy the food, have 8 of each sauce! :)

Hope you enjoy them mate!

Keith
Ghost Chili Sauce!? :drool: Send me a bottle @KD Scorp :D

Reactions: KD Scorp and PKAVFC
Reactions: PKAVFC
@KD Scorp A trade you say? :naughty: A tub of Zombie Powder for a box of Twinkies! :D Let's do it! ;) LOL! :p

F**K YEAH! :cool: Thanks Ron! :notworthy: I'm also gonna have to order some damn adult diapers, I'm gonna need them! :emb:

I can't find that zombie powder anywhere that ships to UK. And we can get a box of 12 twinkies over here for £7.50 now! woot woot!!! :)

Reactions: bloodsnake007