Chicken Wings! What's your Favorite!?

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I fu**ing LOVE Chicken Wings!!! I've done numerous Challenges here in my City! :cool: I can eat them ALL day EVERY day! :D And Tonight, I have discovered my NEW Favorite ones! :woot:

ZOMBIE WINGS!!! (Hot Sauce, Crushed Peppers, and Diced Jalapeños! :drool:)
Zombie_Wings_1.JPG
Zombie_Wings_2.JPG

So what are YOUR favorite WINGS?
dancing-chicken.gif
(Pics would be delicious... err, I mean 'AWESOME'! :D)

I've got you all topped, nobody likes HOT! like I do. I order a whole lot of different peppers online, especially bhut jolokia peppers but just recently I found a pepper even hotter.
The Carolina Reaper Pepper!
Here's a little history on it.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the hottest peppers in the world are the Carolina Reaper peppers grown in South Carolina by Ed Currie of PuckerButt Pepper Co.

Currie spent more than four years working with students at Winthrop University to alter a sweet hot pepper from the Caribbean and give it more zip. During tests at Winthrop, the Reaper averaged just shy of 1.6 million Scoville Heat Units. To put that in perspective, a standard jalapeno pepper registers around 5,000 on the Scoville scale.

The previous record holder, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper, was measured by New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute with a mean of more than 1.2 million Scoville Heat Units.

Those are just the averages…

The hottest batch of Currie's peppers, code named HP22B -- Higher Power, Pot No. 22, Plant B -- clocked in at 2.2 million on the Scoville scale.

Currie sells Carolina Reaper seeds and hot sauces on the PuckerButt Pepper website. With names like “I Dare You Stupit” and “Purgatory,” Currie makes it fairly obvious he isn’t kidding about the heat.

This warning also helps to clarify that it might be wise to think twice before trying one of these sauces at home:

“After touching or handling hot peppers always remember to wash your hands with a product containing acidity such as lime or lemon juice. Some of our peppers are smokin’ hot and if not properly handled will temporarily damage skin tissue. When sharing your hot peppers with others, please let them know to use with caution.”

Her's my homemade batch. :dead:
ReaperWings.JPG

I've got you all topped, nobody likes HOT! like I do. I order a whole lot of different peppers online, especially bhut jolokia peppers but just recently I found a pepper even hotter.

View attachment 118398
@AcIDc0r3 OH MY DEAR NINJA!!! :OMG: Your batch of wings looks fu**ing delicious! :hungry: :naughty: :drool: Next batch, I'm going to your house! :woot: I bet you have to put the toilet paper in the freezer once you're done eating them! :ohno: ;) :p

Scoville units can go up to 2,000,000,000! :facepalm: :punch: :banghead: :pain: :dead: You're fu**ing insane my friend... I LOVE it! :joy: I've had Habaneros, Chiltepins, and Ghost Peppers. But I've never tried the Carolina ASS Rap*r... though I would like too :emb:

I offer a GB for Candies, you should create one for Chilies! :angel: :D

Reactions: Lone Crusader
@bloodsnake007 I must have a cast iron stomach because it never has burned coming out the other end. :) The really cool thing is that some peppers are just hot to be hot but the Reaper Pepper has a good flavor to it too. Sometimes I try and mix up my flavors on my wings and I'll make some honey BBQ sauce and mix either some ghost pepper or reaper pepper sauce into it, it is very very good. :hungry: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 I must have a cast iron stomach because it never has burned coming out the other end. :) The really cool thing is that some peppers are just hot to be hot but the Reaper Pepper has a good flavor to it too. Sometimes I try and mix up my flavors on my wings and I'll make some honey BBQ sauce and mix either some ghost pepper or reaper pepper sauce into it, it is very very good. :hungry: :thumbs:
@AcIDc0r3 I agree, you MUST have a cast iron stomach! :OMG: Because if it was me:
toilet_fire.jpg

This would be my crime scene of the aftermath of those ASS RAP3R Wings! :ohno: :D

But seriously though, I would love to know where I can get myself some of those chilies! :cool: Too bad you can't ship me a bottle! :( I would just grill some wings and drown them with your sauce! :woot: That's what I enjoy doing the most, grilling wings and preparing my own sauce. My last batch was Green Chili (Serrano and Green Tomatillo)! :drool: I've also made some Lemon Pepper and Habanero with crushed red peppers!
:woot:
hot.png
hair-fire.gif

Next time I'll take some pics! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader

View attachment 118398

Can I suggest you try the Trinidad Scorpion Chilli? (I found out about it by accident when searching for a scorpion themed avatar.

From whats been said about it, half of one of these is like biting into 3-4 ghost chillis at the same time.

Just a thought ;)

Can I suggest you try the Trinidad Scorpion Chilli? (I found out about it by accident when searching for a scorpion themed avatar.

From whats been said about it, half of one of these is like biting into 3-4 ghost chillis at the same time.

Just a thought ;)
A little something from Wiki.
World record
The Trinidad scorpion 'Butch T' pepper was, for three years, ranked as the most pungent ("hot") pepper in the world, according to Guinness World Records. A laboratory test conducted in March 2011 measured a specimen at 1,463,700 Scoville heat units, officially ranking it the hottest pepper in the world at that time.

In 2012, Guinness World Records recognized the Carolina Reaper as the hottest pepper in the world, peaking at approximately 2,200,000 SHU. The secret to the heat, according to the creators, is fertilizing the soil with the liquid runoff of a worm farm.

I'll have to find some and try it, thanks bro. :)

I fu**ing LOVE Chicken Wings!!! I've done numerous Challenges here in my City! :cool: I can eat them ALL day EVERY day! :D And Tonight, I have discovered my NEW Favorite ones! :woot:

ZOMBIE WINGS!!! (Hot Sauce, Crushed Peppers, and Diced Jalapeños! :drool:)
View attachment 107002 View attachment 107003

So what are YOUR favorite WINGS?
dancing-chicken.gif
(Pics would be delicious... err, I mean 'AWESOME'! :D)

Oh my god these look delicious , there's a place near where I live that do some pukka wings and there the bomb ( believe me I've tried a few ) next time I get some ( more than likely later today now after seeing this thread ) I'll stick up some pics .

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Oh my god these look delicious , there's a place near where I live that do some pukka wings and there the bomb ( believe me I've tried a few ) next time I get some ( more than likely later today now after seeing this thread ) I'll stick up some pics .
@Cobster Sorry for the late reply :emb: And welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

HELL YEAH!!! :woot: These damn wings are fu**ing delicious! :hungry: :drool:
YUMMY!.jpg

there's a local place around here that makes an awesome Cajun wing. Love to get those when I can. But if its not that place, I pretty much default to some for of Buffalo/Hot Sauce. I really don't like BBQ wings very much

we have a great local wing place that has almost 120 flavors of wings..my favorite is Dr. Pepper and garlic parm wings
new menu 2015 wings.jpg