IMG_9713.JPG

E2:
IMG_9714.JPG

18835852_1785175604832319_8303513661436455189_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 17.59.36.png
child_44.jpg

child_44_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame that FA isn't always that selective. Very disappointing movie and in my opinion it isn't even worth to own it on steelbook, not to mention a fullslip / lenti edition :confused:.

Such a shame that FA isn't always that selective. Very disappointing movie and in my opinion it isn't even worth to own it on steelbook, not to mention a fullslip / lenti edition :confused:.

This is the company that released Elektra (sold out, now highly sought after)! They understand that for some collectors, it's all about the packaging...

I've watched this and to be honest was pleasantly surprised, much better than I thought it would be. I don't think the studio knew how to market it properly, if it's not marvel or Star Wars they really don't have a scooby do these days.

Reactions: augustus
This is the company that released Elektra (sold out, now highly sought after)! They understand that for some collectors, it's all about the packaging...
Or perhaps they just understand that different people have different tastes and that some people like films others (or even ocasionally the majority of people) don't.

Or perhaps they just understand that different people have different tastes and that some people like films others (or even ocasionally the majority of people) don't.

I've tried to make the same point myself earlier in this thread. Unfortunately, a lot of people here seem to think that only the films they personally like should get the special FAC treatment. What a boring world it would be if we all had identical tastes.

Also, let's not forget that FA's primary market is the Czech Republic. I imagine that a lot of Czechs would have a special interest in this title, not only due to it being filmed there, but also because of their own history.

Following their liberation from Nazi occupation at the end of the Second World War, a Soviet style system was imposed upon them and continued until the fall of the Iron Curtain some 45 years later. The Czechs, and all the other peoples of Eastern Europe, actually lived in the type of society depicted in this film. So, yes, it would certainly resonate more there than elsewhere.

I welcome the release of this title and look forward to adding it to my collection. If anyone doesn't like the film then they shouldn't bother with it. That's certainly the philosophy I've adopted with certain other titles, that not even a FAC release could tempt me to purchase.

I've tried to make the same point myself earlier in this thread. Unfortunately, a lot of people here seem to think that only the films they personally like should get the special FAC treatment. What a boring world it would be if we all had identical tastes.

Also, let's not forget that FA's primary market is the Czech Republic. I imagine that a lot of Czechs would have a special interest in this title, not only due to it being filmed there, but also because of their own history.

Following their liberation from Nazi occupation at the end of the Second World War, a Soviet style system was imposed upon them and continued until the fall of the Iron Curtain some 45 years later. The Czechs, and all the other peoples of Eastern Europe, actually lived in the type of society depicted in this film. So, yes, it would certainly resonate more there than elsewhere.

I welcome the release of this title and look forward to adding it to my collection. If anyone doesn't like the film then they shouldn't bother with it. That's certainly the philosophy I've adopted with certain other titles, that not even a FAC release could tempt me to purchase.
Well put.

All it means so far is that we've seen the inner and outer artwork and that the star and title will be debossed.
I see the little writing at the bottom now. I thought the white one was another front image. My bad. Guess using my phone to look at the forum kinda screwed me there. Still looks nice though

Looks good! This one seemed to be moving faster than T2 which I don't think FA finalized their artwork choice yet..atleast officially!

This looks good but had not even heard of the movie until I stumbled across this thread LOL :LOL::rofl: FA picking some strange title choices no?!

Anyway, will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully watch it online prior to the GB... ;)

Reactions: harry
This looks good but had not even heard of the movie until I stumbled across this thread LOL :LOL::rofl: FA picking some strange title choices no?!
IMO it's nice that they're going for a variety of films, rather than just Marvel film number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. :p (Not that I wouldn't like them to do a marvel range ;) but I'm sure you know what I mean.)

IMO it's nice that they're going for a variety of films, rather than just Marvel film number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. :p (Not that I wouldn't like them to do a marvel range ;) but I'm sure you know what I mean.)

I do agree @MrBMT, it's good they are doing something different and standing out from the crowd. I fell in love with FAC's as soon as I received my first one in-hand... :drool:

I suppose it's just a few of the titles chosen to date are not entirely my cup of tea but that is to be expected :)

Reactions: Travis Bickle