chunk - zavvi :-)

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
here is my zavvi collection so far. this is the first time I have posted my own thread and the first time I have gone for an award, so if the pictures go on upside down or I've managed to post this in the wrong place, please forgive me :)
if you think my collection deserves an award, please thank the post. many thanks guys

20150119_165545.jpg

20150119_170306.jpg

20150119_170930.jpg

20150119_171728.jpg

20150119_173504.jpg

20150119_174038.jpg

20150119_175111.jpg

20150119_175930.jpg

20150119_180843.jpg

20150119_181741.jpg

Wow, you guys have been great, thank you all so much for your thanks, and kind words:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. I have another three steels to add to the collection, karate kid, butterfly effect and expendable 3, just got to take a photo and upload it.. That will bring my zavvi exclusive collection up to 90 steels, I can't believe I've given zavvi so much money:greedy::OMG: some of their exclusives are in my favorite steels list, they have released some rubbish looking steels but they have also done some amazing ones, so I am greatful to them for existing in the UK otherwise we would have only a handful to choose from as hmv, Amazon and ES don't get exclusives very often.

Reactions: harry
Thank you @harry :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:, it's ridiculous that I'm only just uploading my pictures after all this time, but it actually takes a long time (took me about the hours) to dig out all the exclusives, take all their shells off, photograph them all, upload them to my laptop(still can't post picture's from my phone or tablet on hdn, don't know what the problem is).. Still gotta upload the 3 new ones.. Soooooooo happy though, that I finally made the effort and got my first award though :D:D:D:D
Think I'll try for the Disney award next.. Then the zombie award(although I'm not sure I can start a zombie award thread, don't hdn close some of the awards? I'm not sure??)

Ps
I really like your ninja star.. Very cool:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

just uploaded my latest zavvi steelbooks on page one. ..bringing my total to 92, for a person that doesn't really like dealing with zavvi, their exclusives make up, just under one third of my total steelbooks collection:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

just uploaded my latest zavvi steelbooks on page one. ..bringing my total to 92, for a person that doesn't really like dealing with zavvi, their exclusives make up, just under one third of my total steelbooks collection:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Wow 92 zavvi exclusives. Keep them coming

Reactions: chunk
Thanks @harry :thumbs: got quite a few on order for this year already. . Zavvi just don't let up.. got some good ones that I'm quite excited about though:D

• Helpful Post