Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 24, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very true, but with the number of steels coming out, I'm prioritizing my interests. Easy pass.
It'll be easily available on HDN trade thread.

A couple of years ago, I would pre order anything I had an interest in. Over time however, I learnt that jumping on the first ship wasn't always prudent. I much rather wait till most of the steels have been announced before beginning to contemplate which one I will be going after. I find it easier this way rather than having a bunch of orders and having to cancel

I fell in love with Lily James on Jonathan Ross the other week, I've not seen her in anything but her laugh, way she spoke, mannerisms and snort won my heart. She really made me laugh too. Perfect girl for me really

A couple of years ago, I would pre order anything I had an interest in. Over time however, I learnt that jumping on the first ship wasn't always prudent. I much rather wait till most of the steels have been announced before beginning to contemplate which one I will be going after. I find it easier this way rather than having a bunch of orders and having to cancel
I get that, but...
If there is only a specific number available, and that number is finite- then that can be trouble.