Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im blown away really !! I prefer the Lenti too. It gives me a more cinderella feel with the lenticular glas shoes and the sparkle fairy on the back :watch::watch::watch:
I never thought it would be that sexy :cigar::cigar::cigar: Chapeau Kimchi! You was limited with artwork but you pulled out a Ace :thumbs:

Reactions: harry and Hatori
Sneaky buggers, not showing how spectacular these covers really are!! It'll be a couple weeks until I get mine, so thanks for sharing your pics @Bigmac

I kind of wish I'd gotten 2 lentis so that I could display one forward and one backward. Guess I'll just have to alter their position in my display periodically. So excited!!!!!!!!!

Awesome looking Full slip thanks for the pic views Bigmac,turned much better than I expected can't wait to receive mine know really looking forward to this beauty...

Oh, so these are numbered? I don't know where I saw it, but I thought I read these weren't numbered. Or was it just that they didn't come with a numbered card?