Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PART 1:

Now that my internet is back up, I can finally share pics :photo: :thumbs: We received our awesome Exclusives at the beginning of the week. I was just gonna post these 2 pics:
Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_1.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_2.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_3.jpg

But my wife Alyssa had herself a mini photoshoot! :squint: :rolleyes: :D I admit, her pics are not bad at all! :thumbs:
Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_4.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusive_5.jpg

Part 2:

Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_6.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_7.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_8.jpg

Full Slip #240/500 and Lenti #833/1,000

Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_9.jpg Cinderella Kimchi Exclusives_10.jpg

@bloodsnake007 is that your shoes franky :naughty::LOL::rofl::LOL:

Which is your favourite? Lenti or full slip
@harry Hell Yeah girlfriend!
emot-nyd.gif
Those are the shoes I wear on the weekend when I hit the streets! :naughty: :D :p

The Lenti is awesome! But that Full Slip is amazing, that's definitely the winner! :drool: Glad Alyssa and I bought one each :thumbs:

Great pics bloodsnake, got mine not too long ago. A much as I like the lenticular and seeing Helena Bonham Carter as Fairy Godmothert on the back, the fullslip is gorgeous one and winner of the two. Also, it's very impressive looking spine in the shelf compared to many others.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
LOL, thanks for sharing your pics @bloodsnake007
Great pics bloodsnake, got mine not too long ago. A much as I like the lenticular and seeing Helena Bonham Carter as Fairy Godmothert on the back, the fullslip is gorgeous one and winner of the two. Also, it's very impressive looking spine in the shelf compared to many others.
@digitalbabe @Apollon @Hamill82 Thanks Ninjas ;)

Alyssa tells me, "See! I've told you before, my pics are better than yours. Shall I start taking them from now on?" :squint: :meh: :rolleyes: "NOPE! :stop: HDN is my 2nd home, not yours!" o_O

:D :p

Lol :LOL:, it makes so happy to have guys like you here on HDN.
:woot: Thanks for the amazing comment @Hamill82 :thumbs: And we're happy to be here! :notworthy: HDN FU**ING ROCKS! :cool:
Great pics @bloodsnake007 and Alyssa :thumbs: Did you do a video ?
@dominic LOL! :p Believe me buddy, I almost filmed the unboxing and her doing her photoshoot :photo:... but she yelled at me "NO!" because she wasnt wearing her makeup! :meh: WOMEN! :rolleyes: :emb: :happy: :wacky: I was ready to do it without her knowing, but she took my phone away... :sorry: :p
Yeah, but he only wears them after the street lights go on at night, and goes by Francesca lol :p
@NoDingsNoScratches and @harry LOL! :rofl: :hilarious:

Francesca? Yup, that's my name on the weekends and here's my outfit :naughty: :hungry: All stretched out and ready to go! :LOL: :D
peter griffin prostitute! LOL!.jpg

I Can't believe it , i'm shocked :OMG: we finally know what your second job is :p is this your boss :LOL::LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
jfhele64ga3mg43l_jpg_skj2io4l.jpg
LMFAO! @luke98 :rofl:

Yeah :dunno:... and he's a mean boss! :ohno: This is him when he collects!
pimpdahoe.gif
:blackeye:
pimp.gif

:hilarious:

Okay... that's enough "off topic messages" :sorry:, we're gonna get in trouble by one of the Mods! :emb: Let's get back to the original topic! :D