Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazed by that with all the hype surrounding the lenti,but the full slip turned out to be a surprise which sold out quicker and the effect also looks cool with the sprinkles on it. They both are very nice editions to have though...

Reactions: harry
cinderella full slip photo (taken by me)
P1030753.JPG

front

P1030758.JPG

has glitter

P1030767.JPG

back , also glitter and embossed

P1030756.JPG

spine of slip case

P1030757.JPG

upper of slip case

P1030760.JPG

steelbook and booklet

P1030761.JPG

photo cards

P1030765.JPG

back of photo cards

P1030766.JPG

spine of steelbook

P1030769.JPG

gold embossing and glitters make great harmony

I think this is really good , so beautiful...
admire kimchi dvd

HELP needed.

What do you do when the slip on the box says $25.99 and you are asked to pick it up with the original invoice?

Any helpful PMs appreciated.

I've been a long time lurker for quite some time, so I decided to create an account. My copy of the full slip arrived yesterday from a seller that I bought from on eBay. Unfortunately, the seller neglected to tell me that top left corner has an eyesore of a crease. There are no words to describe just how disappointed I am, considering how annoyed I was when I missed the live pre-orders on kimchidvd.com. After a number of back and forth messages, the seller rejected both of my requests to either exchange my copy for a new one or refund my money because they're adamant that I "damaged the item" -- which I personally find ridiculous. Now I have no choice but to purchase ANOTHER copy of the Cinderella Steelbook Full Slip from a different seller on eBay. I'm just grateful to have spoken to a seller on eBay who provided photos and reassured me that the item is in perfect condition without any imperfections whatsoever. I know I might be sounding like a whining little crybaby, but I'm just annoyed that I wasn't informed before I spent $200 (minus shipping)! It was supposed to be a birthday present to myself. Haha! On the bright side, the Cinderella Steelbook Lenticular arrived in perfect condition without any flaws whatsoever. Will post photos tomorrow as I'm typing this from my iPhone.

HELP needed.

What do you do when the slip on the box says $25.99 and you are asked to pick it up with the original invoice?

@Moony The 2 packages that i recieved from Kimchi had "original invoices" included in the packaging that listed the items as 25.99. could you perhaps just go and open the item and show them it?

HELP needed.

You´ll have to print out the original Invoice and pay the custom fees-easy as that:whistle:- those Guys at the customs office aren´t stupid. They know that most of the Packages coming from Asia Region have faked Invoices;)- i´ve been at the customs Office often enough .:vomit:

Btw.: if you get cought a few Times,change the shipping Address-you might be "blacklisted":p- i did it this way and since then,no more fees paid:thumbs:

Reactions: Hatori