Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I quickly took these photos before I rushed off to work, so I apologize if some of the photographs look a bit shoddy.

The Lenticular Steelbook arrived in perfect condition without any flaws whatsoever.

7PQ9w2h.jpg

wgCXc9J.jpg

Que0NnJ.jpg

The Full Slip Steelbook arrived with an eyesore of a crease which the seller neglected to tell me.

9a9ZtaL.jpg

I've unwrapped the cardboard slip, but the steelbook is still factory sealed.

UP2oQXB.jpg

The crease looks a lot worse in person than it does in the photo. :(

7eeP2cz.jpg

I purchased a second copy from another seller on eBay, so I hope to God nothing happens to the item during transit and that it arrives in perfect condition without any imperfections.

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885 and harry
@harry, the FullSlip is just so stunning, what a beautiful picture of it you took. IMO surpasses the Lenti. It sold very Quickly and so surprised at how long the lenti stayed in Stock.

Awesome pics @harry my friend congratulations and thanks for the awesome pic views...

Thanks guys :notworthy::thumbs:
At first i was a big fan of the Lenticular version but i have to admit the full slip version, its :drool::drool:

Ordered both and agree with @harry. The Fullslip is a beauty.:notworthy::happy:
I have to admit- I am not crazy about the title-less covers. When I first got Commando, I felt like - "Hey, where is the slip box this goes into?"
I'd prefer no more FA covers without titles. On my mantle, Commando looks less like a displayed steelbook, and more like photograph I put up of a loved one serving in the armed forces who looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger...
Titles on slips please.

I ordered the full slip, but received the lenticular one :( Still a very nice SB.

This has happened to several people already and not just with Cinderella. They are slipping at KimchiDVD. Happened to me twice now, once with the Raid and with Kingsman. It's completely unacceptable. Tony will apologize, make you send it back first before sending a replacement (if available) and you'll have to pay out of pocket to send it back. Once they get it back, he will credit the return shipping against any outstanding orders first. Such a major inconvenience to the buyer to correct their which now seems a common 'mistake'. Offering a buyer to return an item that was received in error due to Kimchis fault is hardly a solution when Kimchi is selling now sold out limited edition collectors items.

Reactions: MerlinT and mams