Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a rarity. TW Disney steelbook. Just need some artwork now

Indeed and I can't wait to see artwork, planning on dropping my zavvi for the Taiwan version...

Hmm..would it has the same artwork as zavvi?

I don't know but I would assume so as zavvi for Maleficent was saying it was their exclusive to them, but the spanish version was also same design...
knowing Disney, I would be surprised if artwork would be different. I hope it is the same, need to save a bit of money and dropping the zavvi would help

I don't know but I would assume so as zavvi for Maleficent was saying it was their exclusive to them, but the spanish version was also same design...
Retailer exclusive = sold exclusive by one retailer in a particular country. It doesn't imply exclusive artwork that wouldn't be available in other countries.

Retailer exclusive = sold exclusive by one retailer in a particular country. It doesn't imply exclusive artwork that wouldn't be available in other countries.

Thank you for that info, I appreciate as I was confused about that until today...someone else said same as you did in Cinderella Zavvi thread hehe I guess now I am the part of the ones who knows a little more :emb: ...your answer is very appreciated and well explained, thank you very much !

I really hope they give us something special 'slipwise', I know you can Taiwan so bring it on! :happy:

Reactions: DJ IXS
I really hope they give us something special 'slipwise', I know you can Taiwan so bring it on! :happy:

It is rare that they release a Disney movie as a Steelbook (to my Knowledge), I second you and hope they will put extra effort in making this a truly worthy Taiwan Slip, well thought of and designed to blend into the steel as they have done so well in the past

Reactions: DJHilalo
If we get an awesome looking slip from the taiwan release which they usually provide then im cancelling my Zavvi order and purchasing this instead...

Reactions: DJ IXS
interesting ,took my girls to watch this yesterday and thought it was terrific , I have the zavvi version on order but no idea what the artwork is for that one and after their release of OZ i'm not about to dismiss them lightly when it comes to Disney movies.

Reactions: Phantasmic
It's great this title is getting a release apart from Zavvi gives us a better chance of getting the better product especially taiwan with their awesome looking slips...

@RabbitChen any info as to why it has not gone live yet when release date is Prior to Chappie that has been on Pre-Order for a while ?

Is Deltamac planning on Cancelling the release ?
@Actarus well, Deltamac release the info of Chappie early, so it pre-order early.

about the Cinderella release, there is no other website in TW has list it yet, JSDVD is the only one...
i'll try to get more information on this one in next few days. ;)

Last edited: