Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be on the disney shorts bluray coming out in august. Not sure it's
Going on any Cinderella discs :(

I can double check though, but I doubt it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again- Disney is evil. It's is one thing to squeeze the life out of collectors, but those guys target kids and families down to their last nickel. They just couldn't give you Frozen Fever for free- they had to put together a "shorts" collection for you to buy. (And odds are, Frozen Fever is the only one of any quality or worth- the rest are probaly being made on a Mac computer right now).:mad: Evil.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Disney is evil. It's is one thing to squeeze the life out of collectors, but those guys target kids and families down to their last nickel. They just couldn't give you Frozen Fever for free- they had to put together a "shorts" collection for you to buy. (And odds are, Frozen Fever is the only one of any quality or worth- the rest are probaly being made on a Mac computer right now).:mad: Evil.

Throw these on a single disc and it would be a good start IMHO...

Paperman
Mickey Mouse Get a Horse
Tangled Ever After
La Luna
Feast
Frozen Fever

Last edited:
While I agree that Disney bleeds their products / fans dry (gawd, ESPECIALLY with Frozen), I can appreciate it from a marketing and Disney collector perspective. Releasing a shorts collection that mostly features Frozen Fever means there'll probably be an entire merchandise range to go with it. There might be FF costumes and LE dolls and things like that collectors neeeeeeeed.

As for FF itself, I hated sitting through that 5 minutes every time I went to see Cinderella, so I have no intentions of watching it ever again. However, I plan to buy the shorts collection just so I can get the digital HD for all the other shorts included. <3

I think most of @Geek Tragedy 's list will be on there, minus La Luna. That was Pixar, so that will probably appear on Pixar Shorts, Volume 3 one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Just won a new copy of this on eBay for, what I think is a pretty cheap price (under £14 delivered). I was wondering about something. Is this steelbook exactly the same as the Zavvi one, apart from the slipcase?

Just won a new copy of this on eBay for, what I think is a pretty cheap price (under £14 delivered). I was wondering about something. Is this steelbook exactly the same as the Zavvi one, apart from the slipcase?
The steelbooks are exactly the same.

Taiwan release pictures:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ay-steelbook-taiwan.64992/page-7#post-1449418

UK release pictures:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...zavvi-exclusive-uk.64068/page-26#post-1558941

Reactions: thearrowmaker