Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we keep it friendly please guys. Some people like this release while others don't. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. If you want to talk about TW releases in general you can do that in another thread. This is for the Cinderella Steelbook. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN and harry
I never said that Taiwan wasn't the best. But if you are glorifying the shrinkwrap of a steelbook release, that is a bad sign. Don't worry, when KimchiDVD comes out with their slips, then everybody will be talking about the slips instead of the shrink wrap. I think that is a better conversation... Lol

I stated that they have a killer shrink wrap yes...

''why would this be a bad sign glorifying the shrink wrap'' ? quality shrink wrap protects the steel and slip !

I also mentioned if you would have read earlier posts, that they made a really nice 1/4 slip that is very classy and fits the steel very nicely and that the embossed treatment on the steel was superb and very nice finish on this WWA Steel of Cinderella.

Actarus, you don't need to open the Taiwan packaging to see the time if you like to keep it sealed. It's displayed on the back of the slip. I took a pic to show you it near the bottom.

Actarus, you don't need to open the Taiwan packaging to see the time if you like to keep it sealed. It's displayed on the back of the slip. I took a pic to show you it near the bottom.

I moved your post here to keep the threads on topic :)

Furthermore, when directing your post to a specific member and in order for them to get an alert, you can either quote their post if you're replying to that post or you can tag them.

Tagging is adding the symbol @ before typing the username (sort of like Twitter if you use Social Media). Once you start typing 3-4 characters of the username, you will get a small list of suggestions and you can choose the username accordingly.

• Informative
Reactions: charleybusko

Kingsman Steelbook taiwan is confirmed to be limited to 500 copies, that is a rare one. For Cinderella usually Taiwan does produce more when it comes to marvel as they do well in theater but First steel in a while for a Disney Title, but if it is also limited to 500 I would doubt it as still in stock and my contact was able to get a bunch from the distributor. @RabbitChen Cinderella Print run IMO is much higher than 500 as it would have been sold out way back when, what is your opinion ?

Thanks @Quasi I had seen the run time of 105 as you showed, but what I asked my friend to read is if it would be written something in the likes of ''Extended Version'' etc... without providing any run time, so since it is in chinese I was asking my contact to read to see if there was any indication that it contained an alternate version without specifying the run time.

Thanks @Quasi I had seen the run time of 105 as you showed, but what I asked my friend to read is if it would be written something in the likes of ''Extended Version'' etc... without providing any run time, so since it is in chinese I was asking my contact to read to see if there was any indication that it contained an alternate version without specifying the run time.
If you use the Google translate app (download it on your phone) it has a camera button. If you use it- it will translate (in real time) whatever foreign language you point the camera at. Try that.

If you use the Google translate app (download it on your phone) it has a camera button. If you use it- it will translate (in real time) whatever foreign language you point the camera at. Try that.

My phone is an old 3GS cannot add apps, cannot do any updates it creates issues, basically not possible with my Iphone. I basically just use it for ipod and text and pictures(which come not too nice) but when I will upgrade I will for sure get that app :)

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Kingsman Steelbook taiwan is confirmed to be limited to 500 copies, that is a rare one. For Cinderella usually Taiwan does produce more when it comes to marvel as they do well in theater but First steel in a while for a Disney Title, but if it is also limited to 500 I would doubt it as still in stock and my contact was able to get a bunch from the distributor. @RabbitChen Cinderella Print run IMO is much higher than 500 as it would have been sold out way back when, what is your opinion ?
well... i heard Cinderella didn't sell very well in Taiwan, and Deltamac normally don't reveal print run numbers...

it's really hard to say, personally, i agree with the seller, the print run might be around 500.

Oh so another low print run, it's just that it not selling as fast as Kingsman does...

So Cinderella Taiwan print Run 500 wow that is low wasn't expecting this :happy:

@Actarus Just in case your friend didn't get back to you about the extended version, I can tell you there is only one version of the movie on the bluray. I've watched it a handful of times (and you can set the disc menu to English). It's just the theatrical version of the movie and 4 bonus features.

The North American release will have the deleted scenes, but I don't think there'll be an extended version with the scenes edited into it. The deleted scenes weren't even "finished". So the CGI is low quality with the mice (even in the Taiwan special feature Alternate Opening).

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Actarus
@Actarus Just in case your friend didn't get back to you about the extended version, I can tell you there is only one version of the movie on the bluray. I've watched it a handful of times (and you can set the disc menu to English). It's just the theatrical version of the movie and 4 bonus features.

The North American release will have the deleted scenes, but I don't think there'll be an extended version with the scenes edited into it. The deleted scenes weren't even "finished". So the CGI is low quality with the mice (even in the Taiwan special feature Alternate Opening).

So this won't have Frozen Fever included? Now I'm pissed.

• Informative
Frozen 2 steelbook will have Frozen Fever, I'm sure...;)

I did read it wasn't included in the Taiwan Steelbook, so I knew before I purchased, I still don't know which copies have it as not all of them do.

@Quasi Cinderella enthousiast ;) ...do you know which version/country/ copy steel or Amaray Blu-ray contains FROZEN FEVER ? it's not on the Taiwan version from what I read correct ? on which versions can we find it included ?

It's going to be on the disney shorts bluray coming out in august. Not sure it's
Going on any Cinderella discs :(

I can double check though, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Actarus