Classic Hammer Horror

Which classic Hammer films would you buy as a steelbook?

• The Quatermass Xperiment/Quatermass 2 double pack

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Curse of Frankenstein

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Dracula

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • The Mummy

• The Brides of Dracula

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Paranoiac!

• Evil of Frankenstein

• Dracula: Prince of Drakness

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • The Plague of the Zombies

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Rasputin, The Mad Monk

• The Reptile

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Frankenstein Created Woman

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • The Mummy's Shroud

• Quatermass and the Pit

• The Devil Rides Out

• The Lost Continent

• The Vampire Lovers

• Countess Dracula

• Hands of the Ripper

• Twins of Evil

• Vampire Circus

• Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter

• Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell

• Other

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • None at all, thanks!

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Jul 9, 2012
Quite a few of the classic Hammer films are now available on BD and more are on the way. I haven't seen a thread about Hammer steelbooks so I thought I'd start a poll and see what happens.

To keep things simple (and because of the maximum number of poll options) I've limited the poll to titles already available on BD or that we can be reasonably certain are on the way. I've also included options for 'other' and 'none at all, thanks!'

There are stacks that I'd buy as steelbooks but I'd probably put The Mummy at the top of the list because of the great poster art.

Reactions: paulboland
Hammer Horror

I just wondering how many of collectors would be interested in hammer horror catalog been released as steelbooks
I have all on DVD and have bought all blu ray releases so far

I think hammer horror steelbooks would be a fantastic to be released imagine the possibility of the artwork in Steelbook
I would personally buy all if they got released
What hammer films you wish we're released on Steelbook
All films not just the horror ones
Love to know what others think

Yes, Horror has a large following, and it would be neat to see more films in Steelbooks that have not traditionally gotten them. The poster art on many Hammer films is very cool...I have not seen many myself, but have caught a few. There is definitely an audience for this...maybe some nice booklets or an artcard to boot.

I just wondering how many of collectors would be interested in hammer horror catalog been released as steelbooks
I have all on DVD and have bought all blu ray releases so far

I think hammer horror steelbooks would be a fantastic to be released imagine the possibility of the artwork in Steelbook
I would personally buy all if they got released
What hammer films you wish we're released on Steelbook
All films not just the horror ones
Love to know what others think

All of them :scat: im a massive Hammer fan :drool:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Now that would be fantastic!

Especially the Dracula films.

I've only got the trimmed down "best of" Hammer box set, so would be happy to build on that, especially with steelbooks.

I would buy all hammer films if released in Steelbook I already have every film released on DVD and have bought all blu ray releases so far both the uk and USA releases
It would be amazing and I think you would have collectors from all over the world
Giving a thumbs up to any hammer release on Steelbook the possibilty for amazing artwork is just awaiting this to happen
I can say for certain most of the classic Cushing/lee films would sell out very fast and become a collectors dream infact if they released them now they would out sell the standard releases by 3 to 1 at least

I've seen some on late night TV but normally i hadda go to bed b4 it finished :(

The color ones with Christoper Lee & Peter Cushing are probably the best from what i remember, although i'll be down for any Hammor Horror edition steelbook, so long as it features plenty of scared virgins in nightgowns :thumbs: