UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Clerks
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945417-1408712183-104199.jpg

10945417-1408712183-104224.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah? Was the con good? Was gonna train it down but found out too late to get discount rail, I couldn't be arsed to drive down as I'm the only driver out of my mates :wtf: I'll go next yr and make do with seeing Kev and co at the Apollo in July :thumbs:

No idea dude, didn't go lol. Zavvi released pics from their stand that showed a pile of Clerks steels, and it looks for once like these will actually be white rather than silver. lol

Off topic posts have been removed. And a reminder folks, personal attacks are not tolerated, repeat offenses of this kind will only get you banned. Please keep it friendly and respect each other's opinions. Thanks.

Yeah I know. I remember seeing it in Theatres but for some reason looks kind of cheesy on the cover. I do not know why but I still ordered it. Unlike movies like Gone baby gone and the 21 jump street movies, where I just do not feel the need for a steelbook for me since I have the amaray for years. Clerks for me is a no brainer must have steel even though I have bought it so many times already. I am hoping they release all of Kevin Smith's good movies.

View attachment 111859

Arrived in a cardboard envelope but it looks ok
What was the return address on the envelope and what was the postage label address it was sent from
These might be the copies From Zavvi office that was provided to MCM Expo Comic Con and not from their main warehouse

If the from postage address was not Postage Paid Guernsey Serial NO 421
If the return address is not Po Box 538 GYI GHE
Then its not the main stock and would explain why lot of us not have had their cards charged or no despatch emails yet and they have sent the few stock they have in hand to some customers in the UK

This would mean its still December 8th, 2014 for the official stock to be shipped from Guernsey or earlier or later if the official release date changes

If you plan to fully open can you post photos for us to see
Thanks
Paul

Last edited:
What was the return address on the envelope and what was the postage label address it was sent from
These might be the copies From Zavvi office that was provided to MCM Expo Comic Con and not from their main warehouse

If the from postage address was not Postage Paid Guernsey Serial NO 421
If the return address is not Po Box 538 GYI GHE
Then its not the main stock and would explain why lot of us not have had their cards charged or no despatch emails yet and they have sent the few stock they have in hand to some customers in the UK

This would mean its still December 8th, 2014 for the official stock to be shipped

If you plan to fully open can you post photos for us to see
Thanks
Paul
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414848362.987564.jpg

I'll post more pics when I get home if no one else has

Reactions: paulboland
Time to start nagging Zavvi for Clerks 2 ......... then Mallrats ..........Then Chasing Amy............Then Jay and Silent Bob .........Then Clerks animated lol!

Then BEG them not to do Cop Out lol