UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Clerks
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945417-1408712183-104199.jpg

10945417-1408712183-104224.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I'd like steels of all his films and the animated series, in full gloss with original poster art ............... well I'm allowed to dream! :drool:

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Unfortunately based on Zavvi's latest disasters, I'm inclined to agree. :(

doubt this will be Clerks X-& doubt that anyone would have the foresite to repackage Clerks Animated/Chasing Amy or Dogma as steels-especially Zavvi

I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan. So much so, I'm going to see him live in London in 8 days :LOL: I have the 10th anniversary edition on dvd which is cool. I was so buzzed when I saw this post stating this is getting a steelbook release and was gonna be all over the pre-order, until I saw the £30 quid price tag EEK! absolutely no chance lol.

I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan. So much so, I'm going to see him live in London in 8 days :LOL: I have the 10th anniversary edition on dvd which is cool. I was so buzzed when I saw this post stating this is getting a steelbook release and was gonna be all over the pre-order, until I saw the £30 quid price tag EEK! absolutely no chance lol.

there has been no movement on the zavvi site for this, I think its just a figure they have put up until they sort out the rest of the details etc

but it is Zavvi, home of the money grabbers....

Reactions: Stevieboy

am doing Manchester, next thurs :scat:

Hopefully when they do release this it has some good art. I'd love to see the 'Just BC they serve you doesn't mean they like you' poster as front cover with Jay and Silent Bob in front of the store on the back.

Hopefully when they do release this it has some good art. I'd love to see the 'Just BC they serve you doesn't mean they like you' poster as front cover with Jay and Silent Bob in front of the store on the back.

Yeah that's what I want, but I fear it will just be a black box with clerks written on it!