UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Clerks
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945417-1408712183-104199.jpg

10945417-1408712183-104224.jpg

Last edited:
Tweeted Zavvi asking for news, their reply to me was to ask if I had already ordered it. They really are idiots sometimes! :confused:
I saw your convo with them on Twitter earlier and couldn't help but shake my head... I love how they always answer a question with a question. :banghead:

It'll be very disappointing if this steelbook doesn't happen. :(

Reactions: psychoscot
I saw your convo with them on Twitter earlier and couldn't help but shake my head... I love how they always answer a question with a question. :banghead:

It'll be very disappointing if this steelbook doesn't happen. :(

Haha you saw? Yeah did amuse me, I had to talk myself out of giving them a sarcy answer! Lol

Reactions: Noodles
Like the look of this! Here's hoping the back image is Jay and Silent Bob outside the video store... Looking at the tiny bit you can see though, it looks like it's be Dante and Randall behind the counter.

If this was real white finish and gloss it would look good but as we have seen it usually ends up as a silver white whatever you want to call it
The back art is a mismatch with the front artwork and colouring

Still a great film and will be purchasing but it would be nice for a change if it was real white instead of been off colour white or silver