Clerks III - In theaters September 13, 2022

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Clerks III

Tagline: They're too old for this shift.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kevin Smith

Cast: Jeff Anderson, Brian O'Halloran, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Rosario Dawson, Marilyn Ghigliotti, Trevor Fehrman, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Austin Zajur, Scott Schiaffo, Justin Long, Fred Armisen, Ben Affleck, Sarah Michelle Gellar

Release: 2022-09-04

Plot: After narrowly surviving a massive heart attack, Randal enlists his old friend Dante to help him make a movie immortalizing their youthful days at the little convenience store that started it all.

Attachments

• Clerks.jpg
    Clerks.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 187
From IMDb:
The third and final installment of filmmaker Kevin Smith's 'Clerks' series.

Writer/Director: Kevin Smith

Starring (rumored): Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, Jason Mewes, Rosario Dawson, Trevor Fehrman, Kevin Smith

They look kinda out of place, like 40-year-old men-children disc collectors from the 90's... *ahem*.
I love the self-referential humor, and that line comparing Jay and Silent Bob with C-3PO and R2-D2 is genius!

I was on the bubble about paying to see this with a KS Q&A, but this looks good. I’m guessing the original script wasn’t, since Anderson refused to be a part of it.

It was exciting and fun at the beginning, first half, seeing everyone, some good jokes, recreated scenes from the original, but it went a bit too serious and dramatic, maybe kind of depressing, because I as the viewer is almost the same age as these characters now, and it kind of makes you think and reflect on your own life...

P.S. I don't remember Clerks 2 well, did they add that thing about Becky, Rosario Dawson's character just in this part? Because that sucked as much as Alien 3 did.

It was exciting and fun at the beginning, first half, seeing everyone, some good jokes, recreated scenes from the original, but it went a bit too serious and dramatic, maybe kind of depressing, because I as the viewer is almost the same age as these characters now, and it kind of makes you think and reflect on your own life...

P.S. I don't remember Clerks 2 well, did they add that thing about Becky, Rosario Dawson's character just in this part? Because that sucked as much as Alien 3 did.

Clerks II was an absolute masterpiece! my 5th fave film of all-time, Clerks III absolutely superb! Smith always mixes serious with comedy, every since Amy. Clerks III was simply brilliant, funny, heartfelt and a fitting conclusion to the greatest comedy trilogy in movie history! And as always it's better watched "Jay style" with lots and lots of flowers.... Snoggins!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database