Close Encounters of the Third Kind (40th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 22, 2017
Purchase links: JSDVD - Yesasia
Price: NT$1,120 (jsdvd) - $64.99 (yesasia)

IMG_4605.JPG

Last edited:
Have you seen the film? If you have you should know what it is. If not, I won't spoil it but it's important...
I've seen it a 100s of times. It is in my top 5. I saw it in 70mm in 1977 when I was a kid. One of my all time favorites.
I guess that is supposed to be the Light tones Billboard?!!:wacky:
Looks like space invaders!
IMG_2587.GIF

Oh, well. It's poop art, so I won't be getting it anyway.
To be honest - I think the other steelbook is problematic as well. Talk about giving the movie away!
The mothership should never be on the cover. It should be the road with light on the horizon.
Perfect cover.
IMG_2588.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
I guess that's what it's meant to be... who knows could even be a hidden message on the front on the steel "BUY ME PLEASE"

But yeah I agree this film deserves better steels than we've seen so far. I have the other one but the classic poster would make for the perfect steel. Maybe one day...

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I guess that's what it's meant to be... who knows could even be a hidden message on the front on the steel "BUY ME PLEASE"

But yeah I agree this film deserves better steels than we've seen so far. I have the other one but the classic poster would make for the perfect steel. Maybe one day...
Oh, and...I was FURIOUS at the new screening.
I took a friend, who had NEVER seen the film - and they roll a 10 minute mini documentary about the making of film before the film! Giving away every important scene in the film!
Did it even dawn on them that there would be people there who had never seen the film, and would apppreciate not having the movie spoiled right before the movie?!!!!
I was so pissed offed. What a sh*tty thing to do.