Close Encounters Of The Third Kind Gift Set (4K UHD +Blu-ray) [USA]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: September 19th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon USA
Price: $48.59
Note: Special collectible 4K Ultra HD gift set lights up and plays the iconic 5-tone theme. Also includes a 64-page booklet with rare photos from the film's production.

41sP9T7pDWL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
also available in amazon canada for $60.19 @Drum18 @kaw @tridon @djprodikis @AlienKing ..
Thanks you :notworthy:

70.00 CAD shipped = $56.00 US dollars shipped to the the USA..much better than the USA price...bilingual though. I'm sure the USA version will drop in price closer to release date. Anyone know if Amazon Canada discounts close to release?
It's hard to predict Sony's slipcovers. Sometimes it's bilingual, sometimes not. Sometimes the spine will be English only and the front will have bilingual title. Price depends on each release i guess. I'm not gonna be able to predict this one. However, if it does decrease in price Amazon has Price Protection so you'll be okay.

70.00 CAD shipped = $56.00 US dollars shipped to the the USA..much better than the USA price...bilingual though. I'm sure the USA version will drop in price closer to release date. Anyone know if Amazon Canada discounts close to release?

yeah 55 shipped compared to the us release is the exact reason I preordered from Canada also.... Well they are showing the same picture as the US release so chances are it will be the same one..... Maybe if there is a jcard or sticky page attached to the box it will be in both languages but other then that I think we're in the clear!!