[CLOSED] Aladdin Lenticular Slipcover Best Buy Exclusive Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Aladdin Lenticular Slipcover exclusive to Best Buy.

PRICE : $24.99 (current price on BestBuy.com) + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of October 13, 2015

Original listing is here - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/aladdin...-packaging/4296903.p?id=3407047&skuId=4296903

You may request 3x copies per order.

Note that USPS postage increased in June, new cost for 1 item is around $14.50 to ship.

$1.30 insurance per $100 will be included in any quote.

Requesting List:

1) UK @mbennett76 x1
2) UK @Scott x1
3) UK @Ricardo13 x1

Last edited:
@apsmith21 If it's not too late, can I please get 2 copies of the Lenti Exclusive and have combined shipping with the Target Digibook!? :thumbs:

Thanks again for everything! :notworthy:

AWESOME!!! :woot:

Genie_Spin.gif

Thanks Andy! :thumbs:

@apsmith21 so I guess there are no more copies?
Or u just don't know?
Thanks for all of ur work. Ur like the Master of GBs here :D U manage everything!!

I ordered one for you and we'll have to see if it ships.

I've got 5 group buys going on at once for this week, so you please continue to be patient, there are a lot of messages in my inbox right now

THanks

I ordered one for you and we'll have to see if it ships.

I've got 5 group buys going on at once for this week, so you please continue to be patient, there are a lot of messages in my inbox right now

THanks

Okay thank u :)

I can wait that's not a problem. I can be patient I just wasn't sure if u got the message.
I totally respect that!!
Sorry if it made the wrong impression.
So now everything is clear to me I have all the information I needed and I'm just gonna wait till I hear from u.
Have a nice week. :)
@apsmith21

If so, you don't need to kick it, I would love to help you to get rid of it :shy:

1 x to Germany (please ship it with the others: 1 x Reservoir Dogs Mondo, 1 x Ed Scissorhands, 1 x Spaceballs Metal)

Thanks a bunch Andy :notworthy:

Sure, will send you an invoice in a bit, if that's OK?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885