carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Alien Covenant BOX (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

Hi, @carllenc. I was charged the admin fees for the Alien box twice in PayPal because of an error. My first attempt to buy the Alien box failed because my credit card declined the charge. I had to call to verify I made this foreign charge as I'm using a new credit card. Anyways, the charge went through the second time, but the fee for the first attempt went through so I was charge the admin fees twice.

The first PayPal Transaction # for the box fee: 7B337908PS438212Y (This should be refunded)
The second PayPal Transaction # for the box fee: 4NX09992DY436861G

Thanks and sorry for the mix up!

Hi, @carllenc. I was charged the admin fees for the Alien box twice in PayPal because of an error. My first attempt to buy the Alien box failed because my credit card declined the charge. I had to call to verify I made this foreign charge as I'm using a new credit card. Anyways, the charge went through the second time, but the fee for the first attempt went through so I was charge the admin fees twice.

The first PayPal Transaction # for the box fee: 7B337908PS438212Y (This should be refunded)

Contact @apsmith21 and he can refund you the fees

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: MM3 and apsmith21

Yep, would be more than happy to refund that one shortly.

Hopefully you aren't the guy that opened two paypal cases against us earlier today.

Really doesn't help matters when people do that. :rolleyes:

Yep, would be more than happy to refund that one shortly.

Hopefully you aren't the guy that opened two paypal cases against us earlier today.

Really doesn't help matters when people do that. :rolleyes:

Would never do that. I got the refund the next day. Thanks for the quick response time!

Hi.
Who is interested can to take my place in the GB.
I give my place in this gb.
Unfortunately in these days I had a serious family problem.
So I have need urgently money.
Kindly I ask you to help me.
Thanks.
Hi.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: carllenc