[CLOSED] [Amazon.it] Deadpool (Embossed) Blu-ray Steelbook Group buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey USA HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Deadpool Blu-ray Steelbook from EUROPE.

PICTURES OF CZECH VERSION (same as ROE)
dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

Release date: JUNE 10, 2016
Original item link: http://www.amazon.it/dp/B01BMCRNGS/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

Costs: 19.44 Euro (including shipping to me) - that's $21.83 at today's exchange (April 22, 2016)
USA 1st class shipping & box - $5.50
Pay as gift for more savings, or paypal fees will need to be included.

Total cost, as of currency exchange on April 22, 2016 - $27.33 shipped if paid as gift

GB fees: No fees for this group buy, service for USA members only

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here. Severely damaged items will be returned.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Amazon.

"OCD" disclaimer. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment. I'll do the best I can, but returns to amazon can be difficult.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

NO BACKING OUT UNLESS GB IS CANCELLED. I expect all requesting members to pay when invoiced!

Requesting list:

1) me
2) @bloodsnake007
3) @bantha11
4) @dfoles x2 -> Priority Mail
6) @tono06
7) @kryptonite
8) @wjasoncul
9) @frankfish44
10) @AcIDc0r3
11) @ash333
12) @wonkavator *PAID DEPOSIT

13) @nkb32
14) @Zyrin
15) @jeffster15
16) @Dano
17) @aj101097

18) @BulleTooth13 *PAID DEPOSIT
19) @Lakerone *PAID DEPOSIT

20) @ObsidianGT *PAID DEPOSIT
21) @C.C. 95 x2
23) @marmup
24) @nafosb

25) @RekLess
26) @Assassin 9 x2

28) @natlee75 *PAID DEPOSIT
29) @Jericho
30) @angel21tx *PAID DEPOSIT
31) @jello02 *PAID DEPOSIT
32) @cjy152
33) @GeekSexy *PAID DEPOSIT
34) @Atari2600 *PAID DEPOSIT
35) @bigballas01
36) @Andrew87 x1 *PAID DEPOSIT

37) @Wreck
38) @Jnavotheman x2
40) @stratmeister *PAID DEPOSIT
41) @MGD
42) @Klownicle
43) @awzzy x1 *PAID DEPOSIT
44) @texansfan26 x1 *PAID DEPOSIT
45) @mrpidro x1 *PAID DEPOSIT
46) @ChoppedUp x1
47) @neji x1
48) @swpix7

49) @mackyboy x1 *DEPOSIT
50) @Ninjabeam x1 *PAID DEPOSIT
51) @Zombilina *PAID DEPOSIT

52) @Petedogg50
53) @Bpilarte *PAID DEPOSIT
54) @imthesheet1980 *PAID DEPOSIT (OCD)

55) @Keeblur
56) @jcm

57) @Stinky ***
58) @GibsonStrat *PAID DEPOSIT

Reserve:
1) @nicblue
2)

Last edited:
I-parcel is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. They lost a amazon shipment and then fraudulently claimed that it was my fault they couldn't deliver. Impossible to get a straight answer from them. And Amazon logistics in UK just as bad. Today they managed to lose a package from Amz.de even though tracking shows it was out for delivery yesterday. Cost cutting measures by Amazon getting really irritating.

They "guarantee" a 1-4 hour response time. My last e-mail to them was over 4 hours ago now, so I'm thinking the only way I'll know if UPS has screwed the group buy is to wait and see if I get a letter in the mail.

Such a pain in the butt. :(

They "guarantee" a 1-4 hour response time. My last e-mail to them was over 4 hours ago now, so I'm thinking the only way I'll know if UPS has screwed the group buy is to wait and see if I get a letter in the mail.

Such a pain in the butt. :(
In my dealings with them i found it more useful to contact UPS and force them to look into it rather than depend on the incompetent clowns at i-parcel. In the end UPS themselves sorted out the mess.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey folks, so the good news is that I have the steelbooks in hand now, but as things can't just be easy with this group buy, (I really think this is an ongoing theme now, lol) there will be a bit of a delay with invoicing and shipping.

I inspected around 10 this morning, and they look great. I have many more to look at however.

The UPS packages were transferred to the US Postal Service. My delivery person Dwight has my phone number and gave me a ring on Saturday AM before he went out for delivery. My wife and I decided to go the post office to pick up the packages in person, as I didn't want to leave that many steelbooks unattended at my house.

On the way to the post office, our car was stopped at a red light and a person in a large SUV forgot which pedal that he was pressing and went for the gas pedal.

Our trunk is broken, bumper compressed, rear lights popped out on the side...hopefully there isn't any frame damage. It could have been worse, but it's bad enough. lol

Anyway, I'm hopefully going to meet with the insurance adjuster tomorrow, and will try to start the shipping process ASAP - but getting my car fixed will take priority.

Thanks a bunch, and sorry again for delay in getting these out. Please be patient, I'll try and continue updating this thread over the next couple of days.

IMG_0924.png

Hey folks, so the good news is that I have the steelbooks in hand now, but as things can't just be easy with this group buy, (I really think this is an ongoing theme now, lol) there will be a bit of a delay with invoicing and shipping.

I inspected around 10 this morning, and they look great. I have many more to look at however.

The UPS packages were transferred to the US Postal Service. My delivery person Dwight has my phone number and gave me a ring on Saturday AM before he went out for delivery. My wife and I decided to go the post office to pick up the packages in person, as I didn't want to leave that many steelbooks unattended at my house.

On the way to the post office, our car was stopped at a red light and a person in a large SUV forgot which pedal that he was pressing and went for the gas pedal.

Our trunk is broken, bumper compressed, rear lights popped out on the side...hopefully there isn't any frame damage. It could have been worse, but it's bad enough. lol

Anyway, I'm hopefully going to meet with the insurance adjuster tomorrow, and will try to start the shipping process ASAP - but getting my car fixed will take priority.

Thanks a bunch, and sorry again for delay in getting these out. Please be patient, I'll try and continue updating this thread over the next couple of days.

View attachment 247350
@apsmith21
7c75ee80-20f8-4f7e-a19d-27596120ea63_text.gif

:D

That sucks! :banghead: No need to apologize for the delay, glad you and your wife weren't hurt :notworthy:
That's definitely TOP priority! ;) Take care Andy :thumbs:

My wallet's been bitching recently about my spending on steelbooks and is glad there will be a delay in the invoicing.
I, of course, gave it a good smack for talking smack to me.:D

View attachment 247350

Sorry to see that Andy!

Wow! Hope you're alright and get everything sorted out. Hell yeah, the steelbooks can wait, anyone that would complain about it with all that mess going on on your end is heartless.

@apsmith21 Glad you and the Mrs' are ok. Sometimes I wonder about some folks and their ability to drive. Insurances should settle everything for you two, and hopefully the guy didn't break anything that can't be fixed.

Good luck and take your time, no rush here.

Hi everyone, just another update to let you know the status of things. I have closely inspected roughly 30 or so steelbooks at this point. I have come across 3 with spine slashes (underneath the shrinkwrap), and that accounts for the extras that I had at this point. Cross your fingers that I don't find any more with that defect. We'll chat more individually about options if it comes to that.

Here's the process that I've worked out for this group buy. Many of things will be familiar to long time members, but I thought I'd state it here for the newbies, as there are many of you.

1) I will begin sending payment requests to members from their time of reservation, proceeding down the list (TOP -> BOTTOM). If you joined early, then you'll be the first to hear from me. I have been sending DETAILED invoices via a new invoicing system lately. Unfortunately I simply do not have the time for that as I'm still dealing with some insurance concerns from the accident. So what I will be doing is to send you all a paypal link as I did in the old days, WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN TO PAY, you will see a PM. The costs will be broken down via PM. This does mean, however, that the cost will be slightly more as this method doesn't allow for gift and I cannot tabulate addresses behind the scenes with so little time.

(If you requested more than one copy, or asked to combine with something else I had for you, you are the exception, and will see a separate payment request)

2) I have packaged and have ready to ship at least 30 packages & single orders. My goal is to ship everything at once, meaning everything that I can get ready will ship on Saturday morning.

3) Individual messages to me with special requests, or when will my invoice show up - will only delay your order and the process. I ask that you inform me at the time of payment if anything is amiss, but don't expect a reply.

4) MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHIPPING ADDRESS WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.

That should be it, thanks again for your patience - my wife and I only have one car right now, so my schedule is not very flexible and it does not leave a lot of hours after work to respond to messages and questions, and still get your items inspected and packaged up.

Very sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that you and your wife are fine and hopefully all this insurance stuff will be taken care of promptly.