Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the exclusive FUTUREPAK from Best Buy for Ash vs. Evil Dead.

image-jpeg.243897

Release date of August 23, 2016
Pre-order cost is likely $27.99 per copy (current list is $34.99)
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ash-vs-...u-ray-disc/5395403.p?id=3583823&skuId=5395403

You'll note that the price will drop further, I honor the LOWEST PRICE from Best Buy, whatever it ships from.

The discs are likely Region A locked!!

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies of each edition per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here, respective of any factory defects.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $15.50 (approx)

Up to 3 items can be combined for the same purchase price.

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) Sweden @Bengaloo
2) Germany @eLviS1987
3) UK @intrceptor69
4) Germany @raven76
5) UK @hammerdave (combine with BvS)
6) Australia @Futurhythm
7) Australia @Feathers McGraw
8) Russia @golomidov_alex (combine with BvS)
9) UK @Rchadwick51 (include TWD) **PAID
10) Germany @Electromaniac (DEPOSIT)
11) Australia @agentconfucius (combine with KJ)
12) UK @Nightbreed1984
13) France @arbingers (include Allegiant)
14) Australia @Wireduck
15) Sweden @Nlandeh x1
16) UK @DudleyMan x1
17) UK @themanfromunkle
18) @larson1977

Last edited:
Sorry for the late answer...
1) Yes!
2) No problem...paypal?

No worries. If you can PM me, with your full name and e-mail I will send you an invoice for the item. But yes, payment via paypal.

Maybe it's a good idea to share a packet? Shipping costs within Germany are much lower. @raven76 @Electromaniac @apsmith21

Sounds cool for me! Would you receive the shipment and forward the Items? I could also do it...

Yes, no problem.

Whatever you guys want to do for shipping, more than glad to combine.. Depending on total weight, the first weight class is $22.50 and the second is $34.50.

$34.50 usually kicks in after 2lbs total shipping weight. Which could vary given the typical heavier weight of metalpak / futurepak releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Status
Not open for further replies.