carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Beauty and the Beast

Release thread: Beauty and the Beast
View attachment 317971

Price: 1000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 60 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 80 CZK

Total: 1140 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to...

Read more about this group buy...

Hi @apsmith21
I keep getting error processing my GB purchase message after I finished my Paypal transaction, now I checked my email and I've been charged twice for this steelbook only, no GB fee charge, please help

Hi @apsmith21
I keep getting error processing my GB purchase message after I finished my Paypal transaction, now I checked my email and I've been charged twice for this steelbook only, no GB fee charge, please help

@carllenc will need to cancel and refund one of your transactions.

In terms of fees, if you can pm me, we can have you send the funds over manually.

Thanks

Reactions: number33
Payment sent for collectable number 32. @apsmith21 quick question in the op it says the fees will be 80czk but I was charged 85. Any reason for the discremency? Thanks

Payment sent for collectable number 32. @apsmith21 quick question in the op it says the fees will be 80czk but I was charged 85. Any reason for the discremency? Thanks

It's 7.5% of the total cost of the item, so would image Karel just copied that from another group buy.

I keep getting errors as well :arghh: There's no way to complete my payment. Will need to PM the guys.

You can either try clearing your browser cache or use icognito mode, that will often clear things up.

Sometimes the paypal gateway is down, and at that point it's really out of your control to try something.