carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Beauty and the Beast

Release thread: Beauty and the Beast
View attachment 317971

Price: 1000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 60 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 80 CZK

Total: 1140 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to...

Read more about this group buy...

You can either try clearing your browser cache or use icognito mode, that will often clear things up.

Sometimes the paypal gateway is down, and at that point it's really out of your control to try something.

Thank you, tried that, also in another browser. Still getting the same error. Also checked if perhaps the funds aren't available, but they are, so no idea what's up.

Attachments

• hdn error.png
    hdn error.png
    167 KB · Views: 122
The Paypal screens we are taken to for payment don't seem to have any place to leave a note for Karel.
However, with this new group buy system, notes such as Karel is asking for (with product name, username & name) are not really necessary correct?

The Paypal screens we are taken to for payment don't seem to have any place to leave a note for Karel.
However, with this new group buy system, notes such as Karel is asking for (with product name, username & name) are not really necessary correct?

There is an area to leave a note, you have to click on add note (its a little link right under your name and address at the top of the screen) I had to search hard to find it.

Reactions: nafosb
Payment finally went through, yay! Email also sent ;)

About (not) leaving a note - I've now experienced two kinds of checking out with PayPal, one that does leave you with an option to add note (that's the one that didn't work for me like four or five times), and then the one that offers no option at all (while using another account and payment went through smoothly).

Payment finally went through, yay! Email also sent ;)

About (not) leaving a note - I've now experienced two kinds of checking out with PayPal, one that does leave you with an option to add note (that's the one that didn't work for me like four or five times), and then the one that offers no option at all (while using another account and payment went through smoothly).
Exactly, I got the screen where there is no option to leave the seller a note.

There is an area to leave a note, you have to click on add note (its a little link right under your name and address at the top of the screen) I had to search hard to find it.
Yeah, I've left notes before on that type of screen. But the screen I got today was different and did not have that link.