[CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast Target Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Beauty and the Beast Digibook from Target

Release date of September 20, 2016
Pre-order cost is $22.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/beauty-and-...ion-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-51330801

238928-c702e0f5e8a79d56065eeb8483cf454b.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) Australia @Futurhythm
2) Brazil @Polak
3) Austria @Engelskind
4) Slovenia @MrsRobinson x3 (OCD)
7) USA @bloodsnake007 **
8) UK @mbennett76
9) Germany @Horned_King (combine with SW) **
10) France @Hooltra **

11) Russia @FCSM x3 (OCD)
14) Russia @golomidov_alex
15) Greece @DarkChild (include other items)
16) UK @DrH
17) Austria @Renius **
18) Norway @dirtyoak x2 **
20) UK @Gallifreybase **

Last edited:
list updated, I've ordered at 27.99 for now because they are limiting how many copies can be purchased, which has indicated low stock numbers in the past.

:shy: Andy, please, if it's not too much trouble, I'd be terribly grateful to have those copies 'OCD' as well.
:notworthy: thank you...

Hello, Andy,
something sadly came up, so I won't be needing the 3rd copy - if possible, I'd kindly only ask for 2x OCD copies, please.
However, if you've already made the purchase and we can't change the desired quantity, then I'll of course stick to my original order.
Thank you!

Hey Andy,

1x for me to Greece, please! :)

Many thanks!

Don't we have a couple of other items from way back for you? I think we do. Need to get those mailed to you with this, I think. ;)

Hello, Andy,
something sadly came up, so I won't be needing the 3rd copy - if possible, I'd kindly only ask for 2x OCD copies, please.
However, if you've already made the purchase and we can't change the desired quantity, then I'll of course stick to my original order.
Thank you!

I have already placed the order - I typically don't like to order and cancel and order again. Really messes things up.

I'll try and take a look over the next couple of days and see if I can let you cancel or not.

Reactions: MrsRobinson
do we???? do you mean some digibooks that had got lost in the mail?????

I think it was more like a couple of items that you had requested, paid for, but never got back to me about shipping.

I'll try and check tonight or tomorrow and see what I have that has your name on it.