[CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast Target Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Beauty and the Beast Digibook from Target

Release date of September 20, 2016
Pre-order cost is $22.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/beauty-and-...ion-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-51330801

238928-c702e0f5e8a79d56065eeb8483cf454b.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) Australia @Futurhythm
2) Brazil @Polak
3) Austria @Engelskind
4) Slovenia @MrsRobinson x3 (OCD)
7) USA @bloodsnake007 **
8) UK @mbennett76
9) Germany @Horned_King (combine with SW) **
10) France @Hooltra **

11) Russia @FCSM x3 (OCD)
14) Russia @golomidov_alex
15) Greece @DarkChild (include other items)
16) UK @DrH
17) Austria @Renius **
18) Norway @dirtyoak x2 **
20) UK @Gallifreybase **

Last edited:
Hi Andy
Please can I have one to the UK please.
I have been away from the collection game for most of the year and am behind on my Disney's
Is there any chance that there is a Snow White digibook still around?
Many thanks
Dave

Hi Andy
Please can I have one to the UK please.
I have been away from the collection game for most of the year and am behind on my Disney's
Is there any chance that there is a Snow White digibook still around?
Many thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

I can help with this one for sure, but the only way to get Snow White would be through a USA reseller. If you find a copy you can always have it shipped to me and I can combine with this release for shipping. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hi Dave,

I can help with this one for sure, but the only way to get Snow White would be through a USA reseller. If you find a copy you can always have it shipped to me and I can combine with this release for shipping. :)

Thanks for such a quick reply.
Slightly different
Would you be able to add the slipcover version of Beauty and the beast, would it add a lot to the shipping?
Can go to PM IF you wish
Cheers
Dave

Thanks for such a quick reply.
Slightly different
Would you be able to add the slipcover version of Beauty and the beast, would it add a lot to the shipping?
Can go to PM IF you wish
Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave - it all depends on total weight. My guess is that you could likely be under that limit by adding in B&B amaray, but I can't guarantee it when the items are not in hand. Base shipping for 1-3 is $22.50. Next level up is $34.50

I definitely want 1 copy. A couple friends of mine have expressed interested too. Can I let you know the exact numer in a day or two?

I don't suppose there's any chance of you finding a Target Deadpool and an Aladdin digibook? I don't have high hopes but thought I'd ask.

I definitely want 1 copy. A couple friends of mine have expressed interested too. Can I let you know the exact numer in a day or two?

I don't suppose there's any chance of you finding a Target Deadpool and an Aladdin digibook? I don't have high hopes but thought I'd ask.

GB limit is 3x, so if you have more than that interested, they can join here and I could combine the shipment for you.

Sorry on the other two, had them on release day but they are long gone now.

GB limit is 3x, so if you have more than that interested, they can join here and I could combine the shipment for you.

Sorry on the other two, had them on release day but they are long gone now.

Figured as much but had to try. :p

Will let you know the exact number as soon as I know more.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi everyone, copies have arrived. I'm going to start inspecting them soon, and I'm looking at this weekend to get many shipped out.

I would try for tonight normally but we've got a big house renovation / project going on later today and I don't have a lot of space to do much of anything at the moment.

Thanks for the patience

hi folks,

invoices are starting to be sent this morning, I'll be working through the weekend to get you all payment requests.

thanks