[CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast Target Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Beauty and the Beast Digibook from Target

Release date of September 20, 2016
Pre-order cost is $22.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/beauty-and-...ion-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-51330801

238928-c702e0f5e8a79d56065eeb8483cf454b.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) Australia @Futurhythm
2) Brazil @Polak
3) Austria @Engelskind
4) Slovenia @MrsRobinson x3 (OCD)
7) USA @bloodsnake007 **
8) UK @mbennett76
9) Germany @Horned_King (combine with SW) **
10) France @Hooltra **

11) Russia @FCSM x3 (OCD)
14) Russia @golomidov_alex
15) Greece @DarkChild (include other items)
16) UK @DrH
17) Austria @Renius **
18) Norway @dirtyoak x2 **
20) UK @Gallifreybase **

Last edited:
Payment sent andy and a pm i think
I am having a lot of trouble with the forum at present

No worries, just replied to the PM. If you can give me the details about what's going on with the forum I can try and help.

Hi everyone, just a couple more of you to ship out, I have to get some more bubble wrap, so once that's set I can get the last couple of invoices sent.

Just a reminder, for those of you that live in locations that can't be insured against loss or damage, I do my best to get them to you in fine shape, but I can't go through my usual steps if there is trouble. I'm taking a risk on my end even shipping those.

Thanks