zesty

(closed) Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars Slipboxes - Custom/Fanmade zesty Lenticulars

This is a Group Buy for limited edition Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars custom lenticular slipboxes made by myself.

There will be 100 of each made (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Will be available to be combined with the remaining Marvel,...

Read more about this group buy...

Just a general note everyone, when these listings go live tomorrow, you'll want to choose the "Overview" tab and there will be a purchase button for you to click and to buy your slipbox.

Reactions: zesty
If you want the 'others' just shoot me a PM they are only available until I put in the order for these :)

Getting a lot of Paypal notifications so guessing everything is going well, first time for all of us :p

Zesty, just paid for the new slips, at least I think I did. I clicked the button which took me to PayPal but I don't think enough was paid. And I want all 5 of the other slips, the 3 Batmans, Magnificent 7 and Strange Beasts. Just tell me how much and I'll pay immediately. If I still owe more for the Skull Island and Underworld slips just tell me how much. Thanks. Bob

Zesty, just paid for the new slips, at least I think I did. I clicked the button which took me to PayPal but I don't think enough was paid. And I want all 5 of the other slips, the 3 Batmans, Magnificent 7 and Strange Beasts. Just tell me how much and I'll pay immediately. If I still owe more for the Skull Island and Underworld slips just tell me how much. Thanks. Bob

@zesty

@zesty paid up for this and would like 1 more slip of Hateful Eight which I commented on the GB thread there
Can you please send me invoice for that to be combined with these 2 orders.
Thnx

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty

At the minute you've paid for these two slips, once I know how many of the 'others' people want I'll either bill through PM's or start another GB for them, then I will be able to work out shipping based on weight etc :hilarious:

Well this isn't going to plan :( Oh well I'll give it a few weeks and then maybe drop the amount down and get them done and out ;)

But for now I have the week off so work to do :)

20170327_071754.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007