zesty

(closed) Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars Slipboxes - Custom/Fanmade zesty Lenticulars

This is a Group Buy for limited edition Kong Skull Island and Underworld Blood Wars custom lenticular slipboxes made by myself.

There will be 100 of each made (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Will be available to be combined with the remaining Marvel,...

Read more about this group buy...

So to give you all an update, the slipboxes are all (well pretty much all) made and ready for the lenti's to arrive which I ordered over the weekend ;)
Only slight issue will be I need them to get here by next Friday as if they come after that I will be away on holiday/vacation which will put a little delay on me getting them out :(

20170415_215758.jpg
20170419_072811.jpg

So I had a delivery today and I was coming to you with good news that everything would get sent out this weekend.....

Unfortunately for the eagle eyed of you if you look at the pic below the idiot that I am actually went and ordered the wrong lenti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only apologize for this and the inevitable delay this will cause due to me having to re order the correct one (obviously at my cost)

Quite honestly with my vacation coming next week I could have just said they haven't arrived but didn't want to do that so sorry again and I will get the proper ones re ordered ASAP, In the meantime watch out for the V2 slip I now need to do a GB tomorrow for at a discounted price just so I don't go broke :hilarious:

20170426_172600.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish and tridon
So I had a delivery today and I was coming to you with good news that everything would get sent out this weekend.....

Unfortunately for the eagle eyed of you if you look at the pic below the idiot that I am actually went and ordered the wrong lenti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only apologize for this and the inevitable delay this will cause due to me having to re order the correct one (obviously at my cost)

Quite honestly with my vacation coming next week I could have just said they haven't arrived but didn't want to do that so sorry again and I will get the proper ones re ordered ASAP, In the meantime watch out for the V2 slip I now need to do a GB tomorrow for at a discounted price just so I don't go broke :hilarious:

View attachment 308328

Man, that really sucks! This lenti is just as good as the other, though! I'm sure people wouldn't mind the change. You shouldn't have to be out that much money. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
Man, that really sucks! This lenti is just as good as the other, though! I'm sure people wouldn't mind the change. You shouldn't have to be out that much money. (n)

At the end of the day it's my fault so my problem I can't expect people to accept something they didn't order plus I've already printed and made the slips for the 'proper' lenti so I'll just start a new GB with the 'others' to try and make back the loss and save them going in the bin :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
At the end of the day it's my fault so my problem I can't expect people to accept something they didn't order plus I've already printed and made the slips for the 'proper' lenti so I'll just start a new GB with the 'others' to try and make back the loss and save them going in the bin :hilarious:

Well they're both excellent slipboxes! I'm sure you'll have no problem selling the new batch. :thumbs:

So as I'm now back off holiday, these where here waiting for me when I got back :D
Last night I got them all stuck together so now just need to do all the admin (sending out shipping invoices etc) to hopefully get everything out this weekend :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano and tridon