zesty

(closed) Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So to give you all an update, the slipboxes are all (well pretty much all) made and ready for the lenti's to arrive which I ordered over the weekend ;)
Only slight issue will be I need them to get here by next Friday as if they come after that I will be away on holiday/vacation which will put a little delay on me getting them out :(

View attachment 306691 View attachment 306692
Beautiful! :drool: @zesty Thanks again for your amazing work! :notworthy: Can't wait to get this gem! :hungry: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
So I had a delivery today and I was coming to you with good news that everything would get sent out this weekend.....

Unfortunately for the eagle eyed of you if you look at the pic below the idiot that I am actually went and ordered the wrong lenti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only apologize for this and the inevitable delay this will cause due to me having to re order the correct one (obviously at my cost)

Quite honestly with my vacation coming next week I could have just said they haven't arrived but didn't want to do that so sorry again and I will get the proper ones re ordered ASAP, In the meantime watch out for the V2 slip I now need to do a GB tomorrow for at a discounted price just so I don't go broke :hilarious:

20170426_172600.jpg

So as I'm now back off holiday, these where here waiting for me when I got back :D
Last night I got them all stuck together so now just need to do all the admin (sending out shipping invoices etc) to hopefully get everything out this weekend :D