(closed) Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Underworld Blood Wars Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Don't understand how we can buy the other custom slips eg Magnificent 7, Batman etc. In addition to Underworld of course:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
Don't understand how we can buy the other custom slips eg Magnificent 7, Batman etc. In addition to Underworld of course:D

Based on feedback, if there is enough interest Neil will post a new group buy thread.

However, if there's let's say only 5 people that want a Batman slip, then he'll take requests the old way via a request thread - just depends on how many people would like one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: StifflersDad
Just a general note everyone, when these listings go live tomorrow, you'll want to choose the "Overview" tab and there will be a purchase button for you to click and to buy your slipbox.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: StifflersDad
been a busy week so far :D

20170330_065851.jpg

Damn, those look amazing, not sure how I missed this :(. Would love one of these even more now after seeing the turd that is the Best Buy steel art.

EDIT: Just realized how I missed it, I only subscribed to the steelbook GB thread. Boooo!

Last edited:
So to give you all an update, the slipboxes are all (well pretty much all) made and ready for the lenti's to arrive which I ordered over the weekend ;)
Only slight issue will be I need them to get here by next Friday as if they come after that I will be away on holiday/vacation which will put a little delay on me getting them out :(

20170415_215758.jpg
20170419_072811.jpg