[CLOSED] Edward Scisscorhands Mini - Limited Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
hey folks, regular rules and conditions apply...not making this a huge thread as I literally walked into my Target yesterday and found these.

I cancelled the original GB and was not planning on opening a new one, but when I saw these were in great shape and so cheap, I thought what the heck.

$10.54 each
$3 GB fee donated to HDN

Insurance and box to be included

International shipping for 1 to most locations is $14.40

Will hold for 30 days for anything else you have a group buy with me.

Limit 1 per person, FIRST FIVE TO REPLY will get a copy.

@bantha11 had mentioned in passing that he might find some as well, so if he does come up with some, I'll have him help with any folks that also request a copy that I can't help.

1) Germany @dan8885 x1
2) Germany @SteelCollz x1
3) Germany @Akina x1 (Christmas Vacation)
4) Brazil @boobymcgee
5) UK @mbennett76 x1

helped by @bantha11
1) Australia @agentconfucius x1
2)

Last edited:
Picture...
image.jpeg

hey folks, regular rules and conditions apply...not making this a huge thread as I literally walked into my Target yesterday and found these.

I cancelled the original GB and was not planning on opening a new one, but when I saw these were in great shape and so cheap, I thought what the heck.

$10.54 each
$3 GB fee donated to HDN

Insurance and box to be included

International shipping for 1 to most locations is $14.40

Will hold for 30 days for anything else you have a group buy with me.

Limit 1 per person, FIRST FIVE TO REPLY will get a copy.

@bantha11 had mentioned in passing that he might find some as well, so if he does come up with some, I'll have him help with any folks that also request a copy that I can't help.
@apsmith21 I have 6 copies myself for this and am still looking for more.:thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21