[CLOSED] GB Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (NE#7) [Korea] [ FOR USA ONLY]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Nightcrawler Release Date: October 23, 2015

THIS THREAD IS THE HUB FOR USA ONLY

Good News! Shipment is on its way to me and should be delivered tomorrow. I will be sending out invoice 2 (Shipping from KR to Me + Packing/Handling Fees + Shipping Cost to you) to all Ninja's who participated once I box up your packages tomorrow.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n-jpg.181287

Prices

1) Steelbook $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 one click - Nova Retail Cost
2) Shipping from Korea to me + any import fees = $? (Divided by Total Copies, 1 Click counts as 3 copies)
3) Shipping Varies (Calculated Actual USPS Priority Mail, Tracked and Insured for $50; Media Mail Option available as well)
4) HDN GB Fee $3
5) Packaging fee $2.00 for first steel and $1 thereafter.
6) Paypal fee 5%

Legend:

US = USA

invoice.gif
: Invoice sent /
money.gif
: Payment received

TBC

List:

One Click (All Matching Numbers) - Limit 1X Per Member
dVJWBJy.png

1) @howarmat
2) @buzzz04
3) @guiltybyproxy
4) @bigdaygt
5) @PunkNinja
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Full Slip - Limit 2X Per Member

mAuTgqo.jpg

1) @Dano
2) @SilverlakePhil

Lenticular Slip - Limit 2X Per Member

6mjuvpk.jpg

1) @texansfan26
2) @Jawcrc
3) @Azulsteel

1/4 Quarter Slip (O-card) - Limit 2X Per Member

IefTQaw.jpg

Total:

Important info:

• Ensure you understand the HDN rules + mine before committing. By replying here you HAVE to take the item. NO BACKING DOWN!
    • Limit 2X copies on Lenticular, Full Slip or Quarter Slip
    • One Click Limited to 1 per member on a first come first serve basis

[*]Reply with how many copies you need
    • You may increase/decrease your order up until you receive your invoice
    • DON'T FORGET TO 'THANK' THIS THREAD WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS
    • Please subscribe to this thread so that you can be directly informed of updates.
    • Price of packaging material+HDN fee is a flat $5 ($1 each additional steel)
    • YOU pay the Paypal fees (5%)
    • Payment is DUE by TBC (wait for invoice)
      [*]
      I send an invoice via PM and payment must be done via Paypal.
    • All packages will be properly wrapped with sufficient bubble wrap and enclosed in brand new 1 Ply box marked as Fragile.
    • Also remember that I ALWAYS do my GB at cost so if you think it deserves a tip thats totally at your discretion :)
SHIPPING COST:

• Shipping depends on your location. Please be sure to check the shipping price BEFORE committing to this GB. (subject to change) Remember if you want more insurance added it costs more $, PM me for more details. Approximate Weight of Package is 1lb for 1 Steelbook.

Last edited: