Sat-Day 6 [CLOSED] HDN wants you! [writing competition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Hi-Def Ninja is looking for good, passionate writers for the HDN homepage!
Screenshot 2016-02-27 11.50.16.png

Ideally, we’d love to acquire a few new writers who’re willing to post a minimum of one article per week. These articles could be entertainment news, reviews, previews, etc. On top of this, there’s the possibility of receiving free items to review and the chance of receiving press passes to cover conventions in your area. We have a lot of new companies coming onboard who want to partner with HDN in order to share press releases/photos with the public, so more writers would be wonderful to have.

If you have the skills/passion and would love to share your writing with the HDN community/world, we’d love to have you! You'd be joining a group of great writers that include some forum mainstays such as @cooey (also our Social Media Manager), @Colombianlove41, @bigrob, @mllNY, and the list goes on.

I’ll be giving away a $20-in-value gift card to an Amazon of the winner’s choice. All you have to do is take this weekend to write a piece on superhero films. Once done, send your entry as a PDF file via email to [email protected].

I will go through all the entries and the best one will be published on the HDN homepage during the week of BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE’s release in North America. That person will also receive the gift card.

All entries must be received by 9AM PST on Monday, February 29th. Writers will be contacted throughout the week.

Not only will I be gauging the best article, but I’ll also be looking at the best two or three writers in the bunch (or possibly more if there’s more than three). Even if you don’t win, if you’re a good writer, we’d love to have you join the bandwagon!

Also, if you want to learn more about writing for HDN even if you don’t want to enter in this competition, please feel free to email me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks, everyone — can’t wait to read your work! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-27 11.50.26.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-27 11.50.26.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 185
I'll do my best to write you something next week but still moving house at the moment so a bit of down time to recuperate before starting again tomorrow ;)

Reactions: Flash and tridon
Status
Not open for further replies.