apsmith21

[CLOSED] La La Land Target Exclusive Slipcover & Bonus Disc

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

La La Land Target Exclusive Slipcover & Bonus Disc - La La Land Target Exclusive Conent and Slip

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the La La Land slipcover and exclusive content (bonus disc) from Target
View attachment 302285

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/rogue-one-a...onus-disc-3d-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52235269

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but...

Read more about this group buy...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
1x to Sweden Please.

Hey Mate, just in case you did not know you can't request a copy as per your post like the old fashioned way.
You have to click on the ''Overview'' Tab in the OP, and Click the Button to purchase a copy :thumbs:

Screen shot 2017-04-04 at 1.02.06 PM.png

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I know that now after you told me who I haven't buy it :p
And I post that befor I bought them :)

BTW can you add "Star Wars: Rouge one" Walmart Exclusive edition to my invoice when you send the invoice? If it's not late.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I know know that know after you told me who I haven't buy it :p
And I post that befor I bought them :)

BTW can you add "Star Wars: Rouge one" Walmart Exclusive edition to my invoice when you send the invoice? If it's not late.

Thanks.

Not too late - if you'd kindly respond to the Walmart thread, that would be most helpful.

I guess it is not watchable in Europe about "region restrictions"! :/ :(

Someone has done an unboxing video on YouTube of the regular Blu-ray and Ultra HD editions. The packaging says Region A on the back. I can't imagine the Target edition being any different.

apsmith21 updated [CLOSED] La La Land Target Exclusive Slipcover & Bonus Disc with a new update entry:

Condition of slips

hey everyone, wanted to post a quick update as I consolidate orders for folks and start to look at either billing shipping or shipping only if payment has been received.

I went through all the slips this morning and every one of them had a small amount of missing paint on the bottom right hand side of the slip.

I've checked some photos on instagram and see the same issue there.

I don't see any problems beyond that, so appears they are in overall great shape.

Given my experience with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...