carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Logan E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Logan E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Logan E2

GB CLOSED 6.6.2017

Release thread: Logan

View attachment 314927

Price: 1100 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 66 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 87 CZK

Total: 1253 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information...

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: matton
Gotcha. I went the second payment via the link, and Karel didn't say anything, or hopefully all is well. This new system sucks, though. I miss the old one. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. I'm appreciative of the opportunity

Yeah, the problem with the old system....? Non-paying buyers left Karel stuck with thousands in unpaid merchandise.

Manually reserving a copy is not something anyone could sustain going forward.

And to counter your distaste for the system, most people that I've interacted with actually like it. :)

Reactions: guiltybyproxy
Paypal payment sent with no option for a note. How do I find @Collector03601 email to send the additional info?

This is my first GB here and I'm very confused.

Sure, if you click the overview tab at the top, you'll go back to the original listing.

In that post, it says the following.

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in the subject of the email:

* PURCHASED ITEM
* HDN USERNAME
* NAME
* COLLECTABLE NUMBER (if you have one)

I sent @carllenc an email with the additional info so I hope that's fine. I remember seeing a post that says to add @Collector03601 to it but can't find their email or that post. So if all that is okay then I'm now confused about paying shipping...when and where.

On shipping, it depends if you are going to get another edition or not - Karel will usually let people hold between a couple of group buys and send them all at once.

But this is the only edition you are getting, you'll get a follow up PM from Karel when he has them in hand about how to go about paying for shipping.

Your first payment is reserving the copy, and now we've just got to wait for Film Arena to release the title.

Reactions: StarkRomanoff
On shipping, it depends if you are going to get another edition or not - Karel will usually let people hold between a couple of group buys and send them all at once.

But this is the only edition you are getting, you'll get a follow up PM from Karel when he has them in hand about how to go about paying for shipping.

Your first payment is reserving the copy, and now we've just got to wait for Film Arena to release the title.
This will be my only GB for now so I'll wait for the PM. Thank you so much!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Yeah, the problem with the old system....? Non-paying buyers left Karel stuck with thousands in unpaid merchandise.

Manually reserving a copy is not something anyone could sustain going forward.

And to counter your distaste for the system, most people that I've interacted with actually like it. :)
I totally understand. It's all good. I think I figured it out, lol

Reactions: apsmith21