apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Logan Target Exclusive (Blu-ray digibook) - Potentially G1 size as other releases from Fox

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Logan Blu-ray Digibook (book edition) from Target.

NOTE THIS EDITION IS LIKELY THE SAME SIZE AS X-MEN APOCALYPSE.

Release date of May 23, 2017
Pre-order cost is $19.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN GB Fee of 7.5%

I ask for a $1 handling fee.

Paypal fees are included in final cost.

Shipping TBD later depending on your final order. SAMPLE SHIPPING FEES ARE QUOTED in...

Read more about this group buy...

This group buy is @tridon approved!
3oKIPcpin5lSZWB9Be.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and tridon
Hey, @apsmith21! Just grabbed a copy! Would you mind holding on to it for a bit? I'm in the middle of a big move right now and it'll like need to go to a different address than the one provided by PayPal.

Hey, @apsmith21! Just grabbed a copy! Would you mind holding on to it for a bit? I'm in the middle of a big move right now and it'll like need to go to a different address than the one provided by PayPal.

absolutely, not a problem - please remind me when we get closer about what you'd like to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
hi mate i received the paypal receipt for this but not the message from the site..???
also could you send me all 3 items together?

Absolutely, not a problem combining.

On the other thing - you mean you didn't receive an e-mail from HDN confirming the purchase?

Thanks

yes i meant that. and i cannot even see it in my purchases section as the other 2

Please PM me the paypal transaction for Logan and I'll verify on my end.

The system is showing as you didn't complete the transaction - did you get an error or some other problem when purchasing?

sent you the paypal receipt. yes after completing the paypal transaction when i was trasfered to the HDN page it showed me ERROR

just checked my paypal account..it shows the transaction as completed

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
sent you the paypal receipt. yes after completing the paypal transaction when i was trasfered to the HDN page it showed me ERROR

just checked my paypal account..it shows the transaction as completed

Thanks so much - I'll go behind the scenes and mark you as paid in a few moments

Reactions: DarkChild