[CLOSED] Moana Target Exclusive Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Moana Digibook from Target

Release date of March 7, 2017
Pre-order cost is $22.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/moana-target-exclusive-storybook-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52106573

screen-shot-2017-01-13-at-6-05-17-pm-png.286512

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 for the first, $2 for the second.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these digibooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $15.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:
1) UK @DrH **SHIPPED
2) Greece @DarkChild
3) Austria @Engelskind
4) UK @mbennett76
5) Russia @golomidov_alex
6) UK @mnementh **SHIPPED
7) India @Tejas Phadke (combine with Deadpool Target). **SHIPPED
8) UK @Cymon H (HOLD)
9) Italy @famagosta **SHIPPED

Last edited:
hey everyone, please check your e-mail, you should have an invoice for payment. any questions, please PM