[CLOSED] Scorch Trials and Maze Runner Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Scorch Trials and Maze Runner blu-ray steelbooks from Best Buy.

HDNMAZEBanner%20JPEG.png

Release date of December 15, 2015
Pre-order cost is $??
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original listing:

Scorch Trials http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maze-ru...--best-buy/4526305.p?id=3437547&skuId=4526305

Maze Runner: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maze-ru...--best-buy/4704700.p?id=3454437&skuId=4704700

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order). IF THERE IS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR BUYING BOTH, I WILL DO MY BEST TO HONOR THIS IF IT IS REFLECTED in the FINAL PRICE.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies of each edition per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here, from what can be seen from the outside slipcover.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting List

1) Austria @Engelskind Scorch Trials x1
2) Brazil @Seth Plate AM Scorch Trials x1
3) USA @AcIDc0r3 Scorch Trials and Maze Runner x1
4) Canada @Netclone Scorch Trials and Maze Runner x1
5) UK @Jb162009 Scorch Trials and Maze Runner x1
6) UK @hammerdave Scorch Trials and Maze Runner x1
7) Canada @Philacup x1 Maze Runner
8) USA @bloodsnake007 Scorch Trials and Maze Runner x1
9) UK @nekromantik Scorch Trials x1
10) USA @xixhd Maze Runner x1
11) UK @djs1401 Maze Runner x1 Scorch Trials x1
12) France @arbingers Maze Runner x1 Scorch Trials x1
13) Canada @ajninfedih Maze Runner x1

Last edited:
1 x Scorch Trials & 1 x Maze Runner to UK please Andy.

Huge thanks for this and please could i combine shipping with Mondo X Highlander & Reservoir Dogs and Antman.

Thanks

As long as you remind me we should be set. I believe these are the latest ones out in December

Also remember that we'll hit the holiday rush for packages, so you may not receive these until after christmas

Reactions: Jb162009
hey everyone, some good news and bad news.

first, all the steelbooks have dropped. Maze Runner down to $14.99 + tax and Scorch Trials to $19.99 + tax.

I just got of the phone with Best Buy, and the bad news is that since they weren't on the same "receipt", even though I ordered everything together (they shipped Maze Runner first, and then Scorch Trials a day later), the purchase doesn't count for the $5 off Maze Runner when buying both. :(

Price is a bit higher than we expected, so sorry about that.