carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Star Trek: Beyond Hard Box (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #81) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Star Trek: Beyond Hard Box (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #81) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Star Trek: Beyond Hard Box

Release thread: Star Trek: Beyond

Price: 2300 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 138 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 183 CZK

Total: 2621 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano and boobymcgee
Hi, @carllenc. Just paid for the Star Trek: Beyond Hard Box via PayPal. Transaction ID: 3EF17432LM053322B. Please combine with Star Trek: Beyond E1 + Star Trek: Beyond E2 + Logan E2. Thanks again for holding this group buy and the 5 star service.

Last edited:
I have only done a couple FAC's in the new system, this time didn't get a note spot, sorry about that, here is the info I wanted to attach:
Lakerone (334) / 1x Star Trek Beyond Hard Box, email coming, along with shipping email....Thanks.

Hi Karel,

I was to quick so that I forgot about the paypal note.

Paypal: Transactioncode: 77X56058G9291103J
STB HBox / SpecialCollector89 / Arne Zapart

Regards,

Arne

Hi Karel, Payment and email sent. I forgot to add the PayPal note. Here is the info requested: Star Trek Beond Full Slip A/ fgonza/ Francisco Gonzalvez Garcia.
Please ship this together with the copy of Logan E2 already purschased. Thank you for the group buy. F.

Hi mate.
I have pay the shipping for STAR TREK BEYOND HARDBOX + ALIEN COVENANT E3.
You can send kindly to me these two products immediately because I have already paid them.
New address shipping of paypal.
Thanks.
Hi.

Hi mate.
Excuse me.
I did not received the package.
Can you kindly tell me the shipping number?
Thank you.