Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens slipcover and exclusive content

Release date of April 5, 2016
Pre-order cost is $24.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-t...ray-dvd-digital-target-exclusive/-/A-50807487

50807487_wid_480_hei_480.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 for the first copy, $2 for the 2nd copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) UK @subbuteo (combine with GOT)
2) Thailand @Jobby (BB steelbook)
3) Ireland @paulboland x1 (BB steelbook)
4) UK @Cymon H (HG digipack)
5) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
6) Brazil @velocirafa x1
7) USA @adarkcorner x1 (BB steelbook)
8) Russia @Gurrich x1
9) Scotland @Grudge x1
10) Portugal @turtle31 x1
11) UK @mbennett76 x1
12) Canada @Prazzers x2
14) UK @rebelrocks x1 (combine with SW & H8)
15) UK @pdbluray x1
16) UK @boldnerd x1 combine with TWD S5 jumbo
17) UK @DADDYCOOL187 x1 (combine with NW, ZDT steelbook)
18) Russia @Gurrich x2 additional copies
20) Australia @Futurhythm x1 *combine with H8 lenti
21) Brazil @Polak x1
22) Portugal @lost x1
23) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1
24) Taiwan @chlove0916 x2 (combine with BB8 slip and steelbook)
26) Germany @godapol x1 (combine with SW steelbook)
27) Austria @Engelskind x1 (combine with steelbook)
28) UK @Uraki x1 (combine with HG, SW steel)
29) UK @moodybynature x1 (combine with GOT S5)
30) UK @Punker76 x2
32) UK @steelbobawny x1 (combine with HG)
33) UK @.Lethal x1 (combine SW steelbook)
34) UK @jammyone x1
35) UK @mbennett76 x1 (2nd copy)
36) Brazil @leobzrra x1
37) Canada @SavageAmusement x1 (OCD)
38) UK @Jhadur x1 (combine with SW steel and BB8 slip)
39) Hong Kong @denmar x1
40) USA @bloodsnake007 x1 (2nd copy)
41) UK @Lordpercy x1
42) UK @STEELBOOKJUNKIE x1
43) UK @Dhiraj1 x2
45) Russia @golomidov_alex x1

46) Canada @BluRayJunkie x1

Last edited:
hey folks, I'm going to start invoicing in a couple of hours. Those of you that haven't worked with me before, I'll restate here so you are aware.

I invoice in groups, get that group shipped out, and then invoice the next group. This way, you know if you get an invoice you'll be shipping soon, and it's easier for me to organize.

So, having said that, if you see some folks have paid, but you haven't received your invoice, please remain patient.

Also note, I send a detailed invoice with all the items in your package. If you see something missing, kindly contact me first BEFORE paying and we'll fix the problem before payment is sent.

Thank you.

@apsmith21 I just noticed one of the combined shipping options is wrong in this GB 32) UK @steelbobawny x1 (combine with HG and SW steel), I am not part of the Star Wars Steelbook GB, I'm in the HG MJ2 steelbook GB. I'm sure you will have it sorted when it comes to invoicing me but I mentioned it just in case, thanks Andy. :thumbs:

hey everyone, just a quick note. appears that the shipments from Target are slightly delayed, usually they arrive on release day. Perhaps it's the volume of Star Wars, hard to say. But right now I have an estimated arrival of this edition to be either Thursday or Friday of this week.

Shipping will start as soon as I can manage after they arrive.

Thanks to those that have paid already.

Hi Andy
Payment Sent
I have sent you a PM with my Address Details just in case
The new PayPal Invoice you now are using when I went to click pay did not have my shipping address or option to pick a shipping address

Thanks
Paul

@apsmith21 Payment sent and I noticed the same thing as paulboland, no address on the invoice and no address option in the final stages of paypal payment.

Yup, same as above, but have paid regardless. I guess you're cross referencing email addresses with what we've PM'd to you @apsmith21?

Thanks again for the GB :)

hi everyone, a general update so you are all aware. I've been catching up on those 80 PM's I have in my inbox, so please bear with me if I don't respond to you in the next day or so.

1) Shipping update: Over 60 packages have been mailed in the last few days - confirmation of shipping would have been sent to your e-mail where you got your invoice. I've been updating Paypal, so if you haven't got a ship notice yet, and it's not in your spam, it won't happen until I create your label.

2) Thanks again all those that have paid already, I'm hoping to mail another 10 - 15 tomorrow. Many of you have been packaged up, and just need a shipping label.

3) Over $1,000 in UNPAID invoices are currently showing. If you have received an invoice, please pay ASAP.

4) There are many of you with CUSTOM orders that still need to be packaged and I have to quote for shipping. I have not yet sent an invoice to you because of that.

This is one of the most challenging group of shipments I've done, just because of the breadth of items in your orders. I'm double checking the item list and adding them to your invoice so there are less mistakes given the complexity of this process.

5) There are a few more of you that have missing information, I'm going to have to follow up with you individually soon to ask for that.

Thanks again to everyone for their patience, I'll keep updating this thread with a message as things progress.

Reactions: jammyone
To those that just ordered 1x of these, I was able to get you a shipping refund as I got the package weight down for you. You should see that refund in your paypal account.

Reactions: jammyone
Negative trade feedback will be left for anyone that backs out - don't expect me to get an edition for you with funds out of my pocket and then say "sorry, I don't want it anymore" and I'll say that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.