Aniv

[CLOSED] Steelarchive THE NEON DEMON Full Slip (Steelbook) - USA Hub Ship Only

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new group buy:

Steelarchive THE NEON DEMON Full Slip (Steelbook) - USA Hub Ship Only - Cost is All Inclusive Shipped to US, Limited to 166 Copies Total Print Run

This Group-buy is only for Ninja's with a US shipping address. SA store will not ship internationally so I am making this available for those interested.

View attachment 314394

Cost breakdown is as follows:

Item Cost €49.95
Misc Fees - [(Split Postage to US HUB €5 per Copy + €2.30 HDN Fees + €2.70 packing Fees + €3.21 Domestic USPS Media Mail Tracked Shipping ) & Paypal Fees on the miscellaneous charges] bring it to total of €13.88.
So final cost is...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
All,

The cost for UPS Express was a little more than anticipated so there will be a slight overage that needs to be paid ( I have covered it from my pocket for now). Will calculate the split (should be $2~4 more) and let you know when I post the tracking #'s in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Aniv

I have lost it...
because the GB and sell was in a very hard date and time

is possible one for Portugal?

I only miss this # Steelarchive

@Aniv

Sorry dont have any spares left. If I had it I would sell it on eBay.

@DuckDogers you should hire me my friend ;) I can solve packing problems for all retailers.

Guys (& Gals if any) I am working on finishing the packaging in few hours and will be posting the tracking numbers and the small difference in charge amount in a bit.

All members outside US who joined the GB will get their shipment directly from Steelarchive (will post the tracking for those shortly as well along with the amount due if any).
8BKl4Bp.jpg

MGEMgtj.jpg